Blood in Dogs Urine
Tags: blood, urine, red, uterine, prostate, infection, poison, ticks
There are several reasons that your dog might have blood in their urine. Below are some of the most common reasons given by various veterinarians:
- Your dog might have a urinary tract infection
- Your dog might have an infected prostate;
- Your dog might have a uterine infection;
- Your dog might have stones;
- Your dog might have been poisoned;
- Your dog might have been bitten by a tick; or
- Your dog might have been in a serious accident causing internal injuries.
If your dog does have bloody urine, you should consult your vet to see what exactly might be causing the problem.
Big Dog Blog
Do you read the blog?
Visit the new Big Paws Blog and information on new dogs, fashion, show, and more that's new in the dog world. Click here to visit and start reading.
Welcome to Big Paws Only with the best Big Dog Chat and Message Boards. Registration is Quick & Easy, takes only a few seconds, and allows you to view all of the wonderful pictures of our babies, and chat. Posting Pictures is really easy too, and we host them!