Brown Stains Under Dogs Eyes
Tags: dogs, brown, stains, eyes, below, discharge, tear, duct
There are several reasons that your dog might have brown stains. Below are some of the most common reasons given by various veterinarians:
- Your dog might have an eye infection; or
- Your dog might have had discharge from their tear ducts.
If your dog does have brown stains, rest assured that there are steps you can take to help your furry friend overcome this ailment.
- You might want to wash his/her face every morning;
- You might want to trim his/her facial fur really short; finally,
- You might want to use an ointment to try to prevent the staining.
If none of the above remedies work then you should consult your vet to see what exactly might be causing the problem.
Big Dog Blog
Do you read the blog?
Visit the new Big Paws Blog and information on new dogs, fashion, show, and more that's new in the dog world. Click here to visit and start reading.
Welcome to Big Paws Only with the best Big Dog Chat and Message Boards. Registration is Quick & Easy, takes only a few seconds, and allows you to view all of the wonderful pictures of our babies, and chat. Posting Pictures is really easy too, and we host them!