Bulging Eyes in Dogs
Tags: dogs, bulging, eyes, pressure, tumor, infection, glaucoma, vet
There are several reasons that your dog might have eye bulges. Below are some of the most common reasons given by various veterinarians:
- Your dog might be genetically prone to eye bulges;
- Your dog might have to much pressure behind the eye sockets;
- Your dog might have a tumor;
- Your dog might have an infection; or
- Your dog might have glaucoma.
If your dog does have bulging eyes, you should consult your vet to see what exactly might be causing the problem as soon a possible.
Big Dog Blog
Do you read the blog?
Visit the new Big Paws Blog and information on new dogs, fashion, show, and more that's new in the dog world. Click here to visit and start reading.
Welcome to Big Paws Only with the best Big Dog Chat and Message Boards. Registration is Quick & Easy, takes only a few seconds, and allows you to view all of the wonderful pictures of our babies, and chat. Posting Pictures is really easy too, and we host them!