Dogs with Difficulty Urinating
Tags: dogs, difficult, urinating, infection, enlarged, prostate, urinary, tract
There are several reasons that your dog might have trouble urinating. Below are some of the most common reasons given by various veterinarians:
- Your dog might have stone in their urinary tract;
- Your dog might have an enlarged prostate;
- Your dog might have an infected prostate;
- Your dog might have a urinary tract infection; or
- Your dog might have a tumor in their urinary tract.
If your dog does have trouble urinating, rest assured that there are steps you can take to help your furry friend overcome this ailment.
- You might want to feed your dog high quality canned food;
- You might want to feed your dog dry food specially made for stones; finally,
- You might want to make sure that your dog has access to plenty of water.
If your dog does have a problem urinating, you should consult your vet to see what exactly might be causing the problem.
Big Dog Blog
Do you read the blog?
Visit the new Big Paws Blog and information on new dogs, fashion, show, and more that's new in the dog world. Click here to visit and start reading.
Welcome to Big Paws Only with the best Big Dog Chat and Message Boards. Registration is Quick & Easy, takes only a few seconds, and allows you to view all of the wonderful pictures of our babies, and chat. Posting Pictures is really easy too, and we host them!