Dog Head Pressing
Tags: dogs, head, press, wall, door, ill, distemper, check up
There are several reasons that your dog might be pressing his/her head into you. Below are some of the most common reasons given by various veterinarians:
- Your dog might be trying to say hello; or
- Your dog might be suffering be sick.
If your dog is bumping into you or objects, rest assured that there are steps you can take to help your furry friend overcome this ailment.
- You might want to check your dog’s liver levels;
- You might want to check for distemper or rabies; or
- You might need to switch to a high-carb, low-protein diet.
If none of the above remedies work then you should consult your vet to see what exactly might be causing the problem.
Big Dog Blog
Do you read the blog?
Visit the new Big Paws Blog and information on new dogs, fashion, show, and more that's new in the dog world. Click here to visit and start reading.
Welcome to Big Paws Only with the best Big Dog Chat and Message Boards. Registration is Quick & Easy, takes only a few seconds, and allows you to view all of the wonderful pictures of our babies, and chat. Posting Pictures is really easy too, and we host them!