Tags: dogs, restlessness, sleep
There are several reasons that your dog might be unable to lay down and relax. Below are some of the most common reasons given by various veterinarians:
- Your dog might be extremely bored;
- Your dog might not be getting enough exercise;
- Your dog might be suffering from allergies; or
- Your dog might be suffering from a hormone imbalance.
If your dog’s restlessness is bothering you, rest assured that there are steps you can take to help your furry friend overcome this ailment.
- You might want to make sure that your dog gets a sufficient amount of daily exercise;
- You might want to work on more obedience training; or
- You might want to stop feeding your dog late at night.
If none of the above remedies work then you should consult your vet to see what exactly might be causing the problem.
Big Dog Blog
Do you read the blog?
Visit the new Big Paws Blog and information on new dogs, fashion, show, and more that's new in the dog world. Click here to visit and start reading.
Welcome to Big Paws Only with the best Big Dog Chat and Message Boards. Registration is Quick & Easy, takes only a few seconds, and allows you to view all of the wonderful pictures of our babies, and chat. Posting Pictures is really easy too, and we host them!