Dogs Scooting Around on Floor
Tags: dogs, anus, scooting, sac, itch, tapeworms, relief
There are several reasons that your dog might have be scooting around on their bottom. Below are some of the most common reasons given by various veterinarians:
- Your dog might trying to ease an itch;
- Your dog might have a full anal sac;
- Your dog might have tapeworms; or
- Your dog might be trying to relieve an irritated anal area.
If your dog is scooting around, rest assured that there are steps you can take to help your furry friend overcome this ailment.
- You might want to unblock their anal sac; finally,
- You might want to have your dog tested for worms.
If your dog does have a problem with scooting, you should consult your vet to see what exactly might be causing the problem.
Big Dog Blog
Do you read the blog?
Visit the new Big Paws Blog and information on new dogs, fashion, show, and more that's new in the dog world. Click here to visit and start reading.
Welcome to Big Paws Only with the best Big Dog Chat and Message Boards. Registration is Quick & Easy, takes only a few seconds, and allows you to view all of the wonderful pictures of our babies, and chat. Posting Pictures is really easy too, and we host them!