Dog Shaking Head
Tags: dogs, shaking, head, ears, mites, ear infection, balance
There are several reasons that your dog might be shaking his/her head all around. Below are some of the most common reasons given by various veterinarians:
- Your dog might be suffering from an outer ear infection;
- Your dog might have ear mites;
- Your dog might be have allergies; or
- Your dog might be suffering from a loss of balance.
If your dog constantly shaking their head, rest assured that there are steps you can take to help your furry friend overcome this ailment.
- You might want to check your dog’s ears for objects;
- You might need to clean your dog’s ears; or
- You might need to pluck out some of the hairs in the ear canal.
If none of the above remedies work then you should consult your vet to see what exactly might be causing the problem.
Big Dog Blog
Do you read the blog?
Visit the new Big Paws Blog and information on new dogs, fashion, show, and more that's new in the dog world. Click here to visit and start reading.
Welcome to Big Paws Only with the best Big Dog Chat and Message Boards. Registration is Quick & Easy, takes only a few seconds, and allows you to view all of the wonderful pictures of our babies, and chat. Posting Pictures is really easy too, and we host them!