Dog Too Cute
Tags: dogs, overly, cute, too, much, love, attention, hugs, and kisses
Constantly bombarded by people when you are out with your dog?
There are several reasons that your dog might be drawing attention to him/herself if they are to cute. Below are some of the most common reasons given by various veterinarians:
- Your dog might be to cute;
- Your dog might be a rare big paw;
- Your dog might resemble another creature like a real bear, Chubaka, or Big Foot; or
- Your dog might be a celebrity look alike.
If your dog is always causing a ruckus in public, rest assured that there are steps you can take to help your furry friend overcome this ailment.
- You might want to carefully plan out a route when walking the city streets;
- You might want to avoid peak traffic times;
- You might want to hang out with others that know you well and don’t consider you “special”; or
- You might want to hold a press conference to let the general public know all about you and you dog. Of course, you will have to a rigorous Q & A session should this be your plan of attack.
If none of the above remedies work then you should immediately join Big Paws Only where you can commiserate with others just like you.
Big Dog Blog
Do you read the blog?
Visit the new Big Paws Blog and information on new dogs, fashion, show, and more that's new in the dog world. Click here to visit and start reading.
Welcome to Big Paws Only with the best Big Dog Chat and Message Boards. Registration is Quick & Easy, takes only a few seconds, and allows you to view all of the wonderful pictures of our babies, and chat. Posting Pictures is really easy too, and we host them!