Ear Swelling in Dogs
Tags: dogs, ears, swollen, growth, sun, burn, scratch, skin, mites, raw
There are several reasons that your dog might be shave swollen ears. Below are some of the most common reasons given by various veterinarians:
- Your dog might have to have scratched them raw;
- Your dog might be sunburned;
- Your dog might have a bulge caused from shaking their head to hard; or
- Your dog might have a growth under the skin.
If your dog does have swollen ears, rest assured that there are steps you can take to help your furry friend overcome this ailment.
- You might want to limit the amount of time spent in the sun;
- You might want to apply sunscreen on their ears; finally,
- You might want to put your dog on a special diet.
If none of the above remedies work then you should consult your vet to see what exactly might be causing the problem.
Big Dog Blog
Do you read the blog?
Visit the new Big Paws Blog and information on new dogs, fashion, show, and more that's new in the dog world. Click here to visit and start reading.
Welcome to Big Paws Only with the best Big Dog Chat and Message Boards. Registration is Quick & Easy, takes only a few seconds, and allows you to view all of the wonderful pictures of our babies, and chat. Posting Pictures is really easy too, and we host them!