Frequent Urination in Dogs
Tags: dogs, urinating, frequent, urination, bladder problem, urinary, tract, infection
There are several reasons that your dog might be frequently urinating. Below are some of the most common reasons given by various veterinarians:
- Your dog might have a bladder infection;
- Your dog might have a urinary tract infection;
- Your dog might have diabetes;
- Your dog’s kidneys might not be working properly; or
- Your dog might be “doing what they do” when on a walk.
If your dog does frequently urinate, you should consult your vet to see what exactly might be causing the problem.
Big Dog Blog
Do you read the blog?
Visit the new Big Paws Blog and information on new dogs, fashion, show, and more that's new in the dog world. Click here to visit and start reading.
Welcome to Big Paws Only with the best Big Dog Chat and Message Boards. Registration is Quick & Easy, takes only a few seconds, and allows you to view all of the wonderful pictures of our babies, and chat. Posting Pictures is really easy too, and we host them!