Genital Discharge in Dogs
Tags: dogs, heat, urethra, prostate, infection, injury, urinary, internal
There are several reasons that your dog might have discharge coming from their genitals. Below are some of the most common reasons given by various veterinarians:
- Your dog might have a be in heat;
- Your dog might have an urethra infection;
- Your dog might have a prostate infection;
- Your male dog might have an injured penis;
- Your dog might have a uterine infection;
- Your female dog might be ready to have a miscarriage; or
- Your dog might have internal injuries due to giving birth.
If your dog does have genital discharge, you should consult your vet to see what exactly might be causing the problem.
Big Dog Blog
Do you read the blog?
Visit the new Big Paws Blog and information on new dogs, fashion, show, and more that's new in the dog world. Click here to visit and start reading.
Welcome to Big Paws Only with the best Big Dog Chat and Message Boards. Registration is Quick & Easy, takes only a few seconds, and allows you to view all of the wonderful pictures of our babies, and chat. Posting Pictures is really easy too, and we host them!