Hearing Loss in Dogs
Tags: dogs, age, hearing, loss, degenerative, infection, ear
There are several reasons that your dog might have hearing loss. Below are some of the most common reasons given by various veterinarians:
- Your dog might have to much earwax;
- Your dog might have an ear infection; or
- Your dog might be getting old and like people has degenerative hearing.
If your dog does is suffering from hearing loss, there are steps you can take to help your furry friend overcome this ailment.
- You might want to clean their ears with medication;
- You might want to keep your dog inside to lessen background noises; finally,
- You might want to check your dog’s ears often to make sure that they are dry.
If none of the above remedies work then you should consult your vet to see what exactly might be causing the problem.
Big Dog Blog
Do you read the blog?
Visit the new Big Paws Blog and information on new dogs, fashion, show, and more that's new in the dog world. Click here to visit and start reading.
Welcome to Big Paws Only with the best Big Dog Chat and Message Boards. Registration is Quick & Easy, takes only a few seconds, and allows you to view all of the wonderful pictures of our babies, and chat. Posting Pictures is really easy too, and we host them!