Incontinence in Dogs
Tags: dogs, age, elderly, urinary, tract, infection, prostate, bladder
There are several reasons that your dog might have be incontinent. Below are some of the most common reasons given by various veterinarians:
- Your dog might be elderly;
- Your dog might have a prostate infection;
- Your dog might have an odd shaped bladder;
- Your dog might have a urinary tract infection; or
- Your dog might have a damaged spinal nerve.
If your dog does is incontinent, you should consult your vet to see what exactly might be causing the problem.
Big Dog Blog
Do you read the blog?
Visit the new Big Paws Blog and information on new dogs, fashion, show, and more that's new in the dog world. Click here to visit and start reading.
Welcome to Big Paws Only with the best Big Dog Chat and Message Boards. Registration is Quick & Easy, takes only a few seconds, and allows you to view all of the wonderful pictures of our babies, and chat. Posting Pictures is really easy too, and we host them!