Author Topic: A beautiful life has been gone for 1 month now...I miss my sweet Rosie...  (Read 10868 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

The sun rises each morning...The moon crosses the sky each night & life marches on...without our sweet Rosie here with us :'(...Her collar & tags hang from my rearview mirror...She so loved to go for rides...I look at her pictures every day & every day I smile, I laugh, & I shed some tears...My life will never be quite the same simply because she was & we loved her...I am a better & stronger person because of Rosie...But my heart has a very noticible Rosie shaped hole...How could such a gentle, brave, & loving soul be so tormented?...I will never know in this life but someday Rosie will beable to reveal her secrets to me...Until that day stay & wait for me baby girl...I promise I'll not be too long.

MommyOfSchnauzers

We miss you, Rosie.  RIP sweet girl.

doggylover

Gyps, I'm so sorry you are still suffering over her loss.  Hopefully the passage of time will heal your wounds.
 :(

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
{{{hugs}}}, Gyps.  We miss you Rosie!

Gypsy Jazmine

Gyps, I'm so sorry you are still suffering over her loss.  Hopefully the passage of time will heal your wounds.
 :(
I will always suffer her loss simply because she isn't with us...I do smile more & cry less but to love her & then to lose her is forever & so is my pain even though it will lighten with time...Thanks guys!...She was truely a special soul.

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Oh gosh, Gypsy. I'm so sorry it hurts so much. Rosie was loved so much by you. And you are still loved by her. You'll see her again. Hugs from me and slobbers from Zoey and Dolly to you.  :)
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline Bella's mom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
My heart is breaking for you.  I can't stop crying myself after reading your post.  It has to be a huge loss and emptiness, but time will help.
I'll be thinking about you.
Tessie - Belladonna's and Mojo's Mom

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Just close your eyes and watch our two Rosie's playing under the big oak tree at the bridge.

Hugs, Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

cricket36580

There aren't any words that are adequate.  {{hugs}}

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
I totally understand your loss.  My boy left me on May 14, 2006 one month before your Rosie.  I still look at his pics and can't believe he's not home anymore and my heart aches still.  Peace to all of us.
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Gypsy Jazmine

Thanks everyone for your kind & soothing words & just for remembering Rosie with me...Last night I took all the sympathy cards I received when she passed down off the fireplace mantle & put them in a drawer with her ashes,  pawprint, a lock of her hair, & her favorite toy...We have yet to lay her to rest but will be doing so this week when my dh is home...I'm going to scatter her ashes into the earth beneath the white rose bush I planted to mark her final resting place...My God how can she be gone? :'( I still can't believe she isn't here...I know alot of you will understand when I say her absence  is felt every day...It is just still unsettling for my heart & soul...I just have her ashes, a lock of hair & a pawprint...Thi s is all I have left of my sweet girl...I hold these things in my hands & I still ahve alot of trouble coming to grips with how a beautiful life oneday can take up so little physical space when her presence still fills my world? :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 11:46:58 am by Gypsy Jazmine »

Offline NoDogNow

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
I still ahve alot of trouble coming to grips with how a beautiful life oneday can take up so little physical space when her presence still fills my world?

Because she was YOUR dog.  We love all our furkids and fur bro's and sis's; but just a few times in your life, one of them is just yours that way. 

My Nickie's been at the bridge for more than 20 years and I've lived in a dozen places since she's been gone.  But I still sometimes reach for a can of her Alpo at the store, and sometimes, when I'm falling asleep, I swear I hear her padding thru other rooms, the way she used to at night.  There've been times when I've been in sketchy places that I've felt her near me, making sure I'm safe, the way she did when I was a kid, walking home after dark.  I'm sure that darling Rosie won't ever go away, anymore than my Nickie ever has.  But after awhile--OK, it will be a LONG while--you'll find that the hole isn't as raw, isn't as sore all the time; and then you'll find that you can still feel her love. And it will make you smile instead of breaking your heart the way it does right now.  :-* 
Sheryl, Dogless and sad

Offline nohesnotahorse

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
They weave their way around and into our hearts, leaving an imprint that can never be filled.  The best that we can ever hope to do is share that love with those still here.  Peace to you.
Tom, Overwhelmed, Overrun and Overruled by Feste, Chance and Puck!
'Aide toi et Dieu t'aidera.' (God helps those who help themselves.)
'Fortes fortuna juvat.' (Fortune favors the brave.)

SA_horses

When you love someone or something so much, Mrs. Kay, you cannot ever forget them.  Rosie will always be there for you, in the wonderful memories you have of her.  Hopefully someday soon those memories will no longer be tinged with the pain of her death.

I know that words cannot help much; God bless you.

Sofia

Gypsy Jazmine

When you love someone or something so much, Mrs. Kay, you cannot ever forget them.  Rosie will always be there for you, in the wonderful memories you have of her.  Hopefully someday soon those memories will no longer be tinged with the pain of her death.

I know that words cannot help much; God bless you.

Sofia
Sofia & all...Your kind words & thoughts have helped me very much over the past day...Just being able to talk about rosie to those who understand helps...You each took a little of the pain from me & lightened  the load I carry...God bless all of you.