Author Topic: Pyr pup in IA  (Read 13439 times)

Kiahpyr

Pyr pup in IA
« on: July 27, 2006, 04:07:26 pm »
Here's a cute little girl pup on petfinder!!

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=6730476

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: Pyr pup in IA
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 04:57:57 pm »
We are all over that!!...I talked to Randy & we agreed she  is Pyrfect!...Sent an e-mail telling them to look no further for a forever home for Sheba!...I am stoked!...How could they turn us down?...Please cross fingers & :-\ :) paws!!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 07:07:33 pm by Gypsy Jazmine »

Kiahpyr

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 05:01:31 pm »
OMG REALLY!?!?!?! I just posted that for you!!!! HEHEHE!!!!

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 05:10:51 pm »
you are an evil lady! :D  If we don't get Sheba it I swear I'll cry!...It is all too Pyrfect!!!...Maybe we will have a doggy 5-some when you come next month!

Offline horsepoor21

• BPO Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 05:25:03 pm »
I just had to chime in that I'm praying you get her ! Seems like she'd fit in so perfectly ! ;D
-Amy
Moose-Border Collie/Newfoundland rescue
Allie-Newfoundland
Spook-Newfoundland
Whiskey-Arabian
Wolverine-Cockatiel
Polly&Rainbow-Lovebirds (with 3 babies!)
Crush-Painted Turtle

"Every boy should have two things:
 A dog, and a mother willing to let him have one"

Anakalia

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2006, 05:45:12 pm »
OMG!! OMG!!!  She IS pyrfect!!  I seen the title and instantly thought OMG Ms. Gypsy Jazmine better be on this ASAP!!  HAHAHAHAA!!  I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed for you, she's absolutely ADORABLE!!!  Keep us posted. ;D

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2006, 07:19:09 pm »
OMG!! OMG!!!  She IS pyrfect!!  I seen the title and instantly thought OMG Ms. Gypsy Jazmine better be on this ASAP!!  HAHAHAHAA!!  I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed for you, she's absolutely ADORABLE!!!  Keep us posted. ;D
She is pyrfect!!!...There is some serious girliness missing in the house of Kay!...First we "had" Arwen & sadly she never made it into our arms though she already lived in our hearts & minds...Then we had Rosie who lived here in our hearts but would never let us hold her in our arms though we tried....Lord knows we tried...We swore we were done..Sam & Pippin would be our onlies...but, now that we know...somethi ng is missing...each & every day we feel it & we are not whole...I really feel she needs to be with us...I will call the shelter tomorrow @ noon when they open...Update is coming (fingers crossed!!) & I'll let ya's know asap! :)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 02:11:52 am by Gypsy Jazmine »

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2006, 08:09:53 pm »
OH, I hope you get her!!  That would be so cool!!  Good luck, everything crossed.
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2006, 12:49:40 am »
There will be another pup in your home soon! Hope it's this pretty girl! ;D

Kiahpyr

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2006, 01:53:53 am »
you are an evil lady! :D  If we don't get Sheba it I swear I'll cry!...It is all too Pyrfect!!!...Maybe we will have a doggy 5-some when you come next month!

WOOHOOO!!!

I swear I wasn't looking for you. Someone told me that there was 2 pyrs at a shelter near me. So I had to go look and saw Sheba. Then my mind went racing and came to the conclusion that she needs you! Fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2006, 04:39:03 am »
Yay! Yay! Yay! This is so great. I'm like throwing a party for you over here, Gypsy! Yay! Go get her! Yes!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2006, 05:52:36 am »
K...I'm calling in 10 minutes...They don't open until noon in Fri...How much do you want to bet she's been adopted already & probably by someone "unPyrworthy"...lol!...I am such a brat when it comes to these dogs!...Cross fingers please!!!
edited to add by "unPyrworthy" & "these dogs" I mean LGD's in general...They are so special to my heart!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 05:54:46 am by Gypsy Jazmine »

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2006, 05:55:13 am »
Crossing my fingers and toes, Zoey's fingers and toes, Dolly's fingers and toes, and both cats' fingers and toes for you!!!!  ;D
Marissa

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2006, 05:56:39 am »
Crossing my fingers and toes, Zoey's fingers and toes, Dolly's fingers and toes, and both cats' fingers and toes for you!!!!  ;D
Ty!...5 more minutes!...I've tried to call to see if they'll answer early of coarse but I get a fax tone...Going to double check the # now!

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2006, 05:58:20 am »
I can't stand it! The waiting is killing me, imagine how you must feel?!?!!! Seems like lots of people now are getting another dog. I want one so bad! Must control myself!
Marissa