Author Topic: Dusty  (Read 1583 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Dusty
« on: March 10, 2006, 06:15:02 pm »
This is sweetie is my mom's friend's dad's dog. He doesn't want him because he doesn't bark ::) So I'm trying to find him a home. I absolutely adore him! Total sweetheart, if I were allowed to have another dog I'd take him(I know, I say that about every dog, but he's in my top 5 favorite dogs!) Anyways here are some pics of him. He's about 3 years old, no shots, not neutered(will be though). He's good with people and other dogs, don't know about cats.
He's shy at first, but after awhile of nice scratches and talkings. He really warms up to you and will even try and play!

Butt scratches are gooood!

Trying to play with me

His dog house.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 06:18:47 pm by dober_gurl »
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Dusty
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2006, 02:32:51 pm »
bumping, still need to find him a home!
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Dusty
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 03:35:19 pm »
bump my sweet boy still needs a home!

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats