Author Topic: Petedge.com  (Read 2568 times)

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
Petedge.com
« on: June 03, 2005, 07:30:35 am »
I know I am going to sound like a ad for Petedge.  But I love their website.  I get on there and order mass amounts of rawhides for my guys at least twice a year.  Then every few months I get on there again and order mass amounts of toys.  (I have toy destroyers).  I limit myself to a certain amount for each bone order and each toy order, probably a lot more than I should spend but I can't help it.
I love how much I get for my money and then I have stock pile so monthly I can clean out the toys and throw away nasty ones or pieces of nasty ones.  Then I can replace them (and seems like it is for free because they are already in my stock cabinet and they were $.89 - $2 when I did get them instead of $5-$12 at the store.)
I just restocked on toys so I am on a buyers high right now.

Does anyone else frequent petedge like I do? ;D
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

Offline bigdoglover

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Re: Petedge.com
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2005, 07:36:38 am »
i love pet edge! i buy toys when they are on sale as i get all of the dogs in the extended family toys for xmas and their birthdays and there are 15 dogs on the list as of today! so, needless to say i try to save money when i can and they are one place i look to shop-also king wholesale is good too

Offline 4everblu

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Lord help me be the person my dog thinks I am.
    • View Profile
    • The Spotted Dog
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2005, 11:06:26 pm »
I AGREE!!!
Oh my gosh!
They have the BEST prices, anywhere.
I have shopped-around!
Don't worry; I don't work for them or have any stock, or anything like that!!  They are just the BEST value I have found for pet products.
:o)
Please Visit "The Spotted Dog" for  Personalized Doggie signatures and graphics.  http://forums.delphiforums.com/ourdogs/start

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2005, 02:03:02 pm »
I soooo agree, I keep getting all the catalogs I got when grooming, so I get like 20 different ones, but petedge is by far the best when it comes to toys and collars, leashes and other stuff. The price difference on toys is sooooo big it is not even funny, when you go to the store and see a toy for 5 and you know in their catalog youd pay only 1,50 or so.

I do the toy stocking thing too, mind you that has so far not kept us from taking the dogs to a store so they can pick out a toy themselves, that is kinda stupid I know, but for some reason they seem to love it too much, and I cant say no to my babies  ::)

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2005, 02:08:38 pm »
Unfortunately :'( we don't have a pet smart, petco or anything like that around here, the only place I can get toys and bones are walmart and the feed stores, which don't have a very good selection I might add.  My pooches are extremely tough chewers as well, I am always having a hard time finding something that will last them more then 5 minutes >:(  And the worst part about it is that I live to buy stuff for my fur babies, they can never have enough you know ;)