Author Topic: Hey ya'll from Florida  (Read 3482 times)

Offline brinks

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Hey ya'll from Florida
« on: May 21, 2006, 08:45:19 am »
Just saying hi.  Like all of you...major big dog fan here.  Parents raised great danes when I was young.  We've owned both bullmastiffs and Dogues.  Currently, have a one year old Dogue named Brinks!  Hope to make lots of friends here!   ;D

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Hey ya'll from Florida
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 08:49:31 am »
Welcome! I'd love to see pics of your baby!! ;D
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 08:54:41 am »
Hi brinks. Welcome to BPO! :)
RIP former BPO

Offline Tspanos

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 12:27:08 pm »
Welcome, where abouts in FL? My sis lives in Jacksonville and I have friends in Naples, South Beach, and occasionally in Marathon(vacation home).
My name is Tim by the way. I live CT and am happily owned by a 16 month old Newf named Kalamity, Kali for short. Having just returned from our second meet-n-greet yesterday, I must tell you, if you ever have the opportunity to attend one  you must go.
We all live for pics of eachothers fur kids the occasional skin kid will be tolerated ;D.

Offline brinks

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2006, 04:29:39 pm »
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.  I live just south of Daytona Beach.  As soon as I find the thread on how to post a pic...I will.  Love the pics I've seen thus far. 

kristi

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2006, 06:15:50 pm »
Just saying hi.  Like all of you...major big dog fan here.  Parents raised great danes when I was young.  We've owned both bullmastiffs and Dogues.  Currently, have a one year old Dogue named Brinks!  Hope to make lots of friends here!   ;D

Hi & Welcome!
I'm Kristi & this is Sampson, my 8yr Bullmastiff.
We are currently outside Chicago, but are relocating to Ft. Lauderdale in a few months - maybe a chance we could have a get together in the future! :D

Your gonna love it here - but pictures are a defininte requirement!!
-k.

cricket36580

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2006, 06:55:54 pm »
Welcome to the family!  We'll definately help you get pics up on the board.  We all have running kidnap lists and we can't update them if there aren't any pics....   ;D  I look forward to getting to know you...

Offline Bella's mom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2006, 09:37:39 pm »
Welcome!!
I am Tessie, and have a 10 mon.old Great Dane named Belladonna and a 4-5yr old kitty.  We live in Mobile, Alabama.
You'll love it here, and as said by others, we must see pictures!! :) :) :)
Tessie - Belladonna's and Mojo's Mom