Author Topic: tenderfoot training?  (Read 1752 times)

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
tenderfoot training?
« on: May 21, 2006, 10:57:30 am »
This website just caught my eye from an ad on Craigslist. Anyone ever heard of them? I haven' t read much but their philosophy page sounds great... I am considering getting their video but I wanted to check and see if anyone else has heard anything about their methods.
I am always trying to learn as much as possible about dog behaviour! Every day of my life something happens in this household that makes me think... "why on earth did my dog just do that???" or "will this dog ever listen to me???"
Hehe...

the website is tenderfoottrai ning.com
 :D

Offline MafiaPrincess

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: tenderfoot training?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 12:20:35 pm »
Tenderfoot posts on a forum I'm on..
I like what she has to say, but not the way she says it. She getsa demeaning tone if you use treats or any form of walking aid ever, and makes you feel like the worst person on earth, who is obviously clueless on all things training.

I knwo a few people with the dvd that praise it, I just don't appreciate being made to feel stupid because I treat train and use praise, and that praise alone isn't enough.

I know someone who is trying to borrow the dvd currently to see if it is more positive than the advice given, but doesn't want to shell out 50 bucks when her dog isn't hopeless.
~I'm changing my naughty ways to naughtier ones~