Author Topic: Oooops!  (Read 4046 times)

lins_saving_grace

Oooops!
« on: June 03, 2005, 10:25:54 am »
I accidentally brought dog bones to work with me this morning.  Reached into my pocket and found 3.  I've been trying to get my co-workers to sit and catch for them all day...but they aren't good doggies like Lady and Grace.

nickerbokker

Re: Oooops!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2005, 10:30:15 am »
LMAO....too funny!

i can see you pull out a milkbone and all the humans promptly sit their butts on the ground, then start scooting around when they don't get one.....then your boss comes running out and humping your leg.  then there's that one "special" human who doesn't understand what is going on and you keep throwing a milk bone at him and it keeps bouncing off his forehead!

im tired leave me alone.

lata girls! 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2005, 10:32:10 am »
Well that's the reaction I expected...but no one has really trained these people right.

Offline Carolyn

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2005, 12:47:48 pm »
People are the hardest critters to train, I'll stick with the 4 legged type.
Carolyn
Carolyn

Offline 4everblu

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Lord help me be the person my dog thinks I am.
    • View Profile
    • The Spotted Dog
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2005, 12:53:18 pm »
LOL!
I'm sitting here being real good, can you toss me one , I'll catch it in my mouth!!
Please Visit "The Spotted Dog" for  Personalized Doggie signatures and graphics.  http://forums.delphiforums.com/ourdogs/start

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2005, 12:54:07 pm »
Only if you sit really really pretty.  :)

Good girl! 

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2005, 08:05:46 am »
I was discussing with my boyfriend how tolerant our dogs really are.  I told him that if I were a dog I would have bitten a lot of people so far.   ;D  They really do not have many ways to get their point across to us dimwit Homo sapiens.  We just don't get the message, but spout back orders in ignorance.... ;)
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner