Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 9896 times)

Offline Arvay

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • House o Vermin
Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2006, 11:11:27 pm »
Here is a Greater Mountain Swiss Dog mix it says:

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=6026658

Wow! No kidding! Well we'll see who turns up around there when I am up there...

And as to the bunny-loving dogs, I can see that, but... well, what do I do if my bunny tries to eat my dog?

;)

Speaking of Leonbergers, have you guys ever seen this site?
I stumbled on in a few weeks ago.

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/monleonberg/photo-index.htm

I am especially taken with Verry Leen!
Look at his "9 months" page, where that little girl is hugging him...  Oh I could die!

I'm not really a puppy person, but the photos of Azayann at 1/2 month... geh!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 11:13:15 pm by Arvay »
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved piece, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - -

'WOW-WHAT A RIDE!'"

--Unknown

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2006, 10:26:54 am »

And as to the bunny-loving dogs, I can see that, but... well, what do I do if my bunny tries to eat my dog?

;)

HEHE!...I can understand that concern! :D My little Dutch, Jill will box the heck out of Samson's nose if he gets too sniffy...I'd correct her but she might turn on me then...lol!

Blair

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2006, 10:32:51 am »
Cute avatar :D

Welcome to the group!!! I am sure you will be addicted to this group soon ;D Its full of very nice and caring people.

Offline The Brindle Pack

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2006, 11:48:17 am »
Welcome to the group.  I'm Cindy guardian to The Brindle Pack.  It's a shame you are getting ready to move, would have loved to have a play date with you, Dan, and your soon to be big paw buddy.  (woops....I thought you were in the San Bernardino Mountain View area)  BTW - Congratulation on your new degree  ;) 

I was checking out your website (could you tell?) I would love to hear ALL about your trip to Peru; it's on our short list of places to visit. 

I have to tell you the more I read your web site the more I'm bummed you are moving to Alaska; guess we will have to be long distance buddies.

Cindy

P.S.  Love the tat...it's similar to one of mine.

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2006, 12:00:32 pm »
Welcome to BPO! Your bunnies are adorable. I would really love to have some rabbits but I am sure my dogs and cats just wouldn't allow it!

I am Rebekah and I am in charge of a household of large and small dogs including 3 great danes and several mystery mutts. I live in the south, so no big fluffy dogs over here!
Good luck in your search for the perfect pooch!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline Arvay

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • House o Vermin
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2006, 02:36:31 pm »
That is an adorable photo of the brindle pack! You guys all have adorable giant squishies. I love that this site lets you put photos of all of your squishies for me to drool at.

I can't wait to get mine! But for now, I get greeted at the door by this:

Can you see WHY I need a loveable dog? Yeesh!
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved piece, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - -

'WOW-WHAT A RIDE!'"

--Unknown