Author Topic: Leo hates me now!  (Read 7472 times)

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Leo hates me now!
« on: June 03, 2005, 03:03:23 pm »
Okay, Nicker!  These are for you so you will call off the hit man!  Leo was not amused by me taking these, but the guys does nothing but sleep and I can't get any intersting pics of him.  He's now snoring loudly in the other room after this exhausting photo shoot!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Leo hates me now!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2005, 03:07:16 pm »
What exactly is on his head in the second pic? He does have that evil look in his eye...but I' m sure you are still his favorite person!  :D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

dohertyswissy

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2005, 03:08:11 pm »
Nothing says 'manly' like when Mom puts a flower on your head!!  He's got is own BPO headdress!!!

NAT - I LOVE IT!!!!!

Leo is so cute!!  I just wanna hug him!!

This has given me all sorts of evil ideas.....BA HAHA HA HA HAAA!!! 

Ranger better watch out.....

;)

Heather

nickerbokker

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2005, 03:09:56 pm »
HE'S CALLED OFF!!!!

OH YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!  AS IF IT COULDN'T GET ANY BETTER....THEN HERE COMES NAT WITH A PIC OF THE POOCH!  AND HERSELF NO LESS! I THINK THAT ONE SHOULD BE YOUR AVATAR

OH IM SO HAPPY!  I DIDN'T BELIEVE HE WAS REAL UNTIL NOW LOL.....hes so cute!  angus will be lucky to look like him!

your eyes are SOO COOL!  you'll fit right in-in hollywood!

thanks oh thanks oh thanks dudette! 

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2005, 03:16:10 pm »
The second pic has a flower and a ribbon, but as soon as I snapped the pic the ribbon untied itself.  As you can see by his ears he didn't like it at all!  He feels stupid now :P  I want to get him a cowboy hat and boots next.  Leo will need therapy...

Nick, you didn't think he was real?  He's real boring!  Just out of the blue I tried to roll a baseball across the floor and he just looked at me like I was an idiot.  At least he doesn't chew or pee or any other bad habits.  He's like having a furry rug!

nickerbokker

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2005, 03:22:24 pm »
no i didn't think he was real.  i thought you just loved this board too much to admit that you didn't ahve a dog...so you got a pic of one from a book, used it as your avatar, and hung around here illegally.

OH MY GOD...YOU HAVE TO GET THE HAT AND BOOTS BEFORE THE MEET AND DRINK!  I WILL GET THEM TOO!  AND BY THE WAY....did you see my post about kegs for them?  i found NICE ones...or i think they are anyway LMAO.  you need one of those too!  holy crap, you can make him a cowboy outfit!

i think you should make and sell dog clothes for a living!  but i get mine free! 

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2005, 03:39:13 pm »
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU THOUGHT THAT!!!!!!  I have pics on his profile and I've even updated them!  That is so funny!  But I can see where you would think that bc it's like I don't have a dog with all the sleeping and boriness he does! 

That reminds me of this chat room I was in when I was prego with my son.  I went over to my FIL house bc we didn't have a pc and found this chat room for pregnant women.  So, I'm in there chatting and I introduce myself and I tell them that I'm 6 mos pregnant and have a 9 month old baby and they call me a SNERT!  I had no idea what that was but they did not believe me and they thought I was a guy pretending to be a pregnant woman!  I finally figured out that they looked up his AOL name and read his profile and since I was using his computer... well you get it.  I was so upset that they called me that and I starting crying!  I was prego after all. 

Too funny - now I'm going to have to make sure I'm in every pic I take of him!

nickerbokker

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2005, 03:42:53 pm »
LMAO!!!!

poor lil nat offended by the mean chat room people LOL!

i was kidding by the way, i believe you and him BOTH exist!  but im glad to have the new pix anyway!

great story though

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2005, 04:27:53 pm »
Who said I really exist?  I'm really a big hairy man with a wooden leg and I live in Katmandu on a razor blade plantation :o  Right next to the TB farm...

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2005, 04:55:57 pm »
Leo should feel better now because here are 2 pics of Bear with a Newfy hat on. As you can tell he hates things on his head.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2005, 04:58:19 pm »
Misery loves company and I think that Bear looks about as excited as Leo did!  I like the hat though!

nickerbokker

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2005, 05:05:25 pm »
why is he not in dog magazines!  i mean CUMMON!

Offline poofynewfy

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2005, 06:38:30 pm »
Leo and Bear are so handsome. A full spread of the both of them would be awesome!

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2005, 07:47:44 pm »
Okay, Nick, I changed my avatar but now you can see right up my nose!  Leo looks like a weenie in this picture too so I think I will have to have some new ones taken.  I Like Heathers avatar... she looks good in every picture! 

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2005, 07:56:29 pm »
LMAO You guys are too funny. Im going to get some of Judge now. Im sure he will LOVE IT. Leo and Bear really should have a full screen pic. They are certainly beautifull dogs. Too bad that their Moms have issues. HEHEHE Wait till Dad finds out what you too haave done. I put a pretty little dress on David when he was 2 and took a bunch of pictures I just about got shot. He looked so cute. I think thats why the good lord gave me 2 girls.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket