Author Topic: For Melissa & Zues...Where to get flea, tick, heartworm preventatives?  (Read 3033 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

This was posted on my thread with Samson reminding you all not to forget the Frontline & Heartgard...I didn't want Melissa's intro. to get overlooked & she had a question for us!...Welcome Melissa, Zues & your other furbabies!!

Reply #9 on: May 28, 2006, 08:59:06 AM ยป

have2angels
Paw Prints: (Zeus )
Hi there! My name is Melissa and I am new to the boards here, I have a 115 pound rottie named Zeus who is the biggest baby in the world! He thinks he is a small dog and tries to live like a small dog! he is a trip! Anywya, just wondering if any of you order your frontline stuff on line? Is it cheaper than the vet? I have 2 dogs and 2 cats, and it is a bit pricey. Thanks in advance for your responses!

Melissa

Icerotti

Welcome Melissa & Zeus. ;D

I am Michelle. I am owned by Puck our Rotti who is 8 years old. Also , owned by our 1 year old Vizsla Farley who is crazy...lol... and our baby Rosie the weimaraner at 4 months. ;D ;D

We love pictures ;)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 10:51:24 am by Icerotti »

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Hi Melissa! Glad to have you and Zeus here at Big Paws Only. I'm Marissa and my babies are a Saint Bernard, Dolly and Alaskan Malamute, Zoey. We also have 2 cats and 2 dogs. We get our flea and tick medication now from Drs Foster and Smith online. It is quite a bit cheaper than at our vet and shipping and handling is only 2 or 3 dollars. Hope this helps! Here's a link to the website.

www.drsfosters mith.com
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 09:48:50 pm by Saint and Mal mom »
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."