Author Topic: A nice comment about Gauge  (Read 5256 times)

Blair

A nice comment about Gauge
« on: June 02, 2006, 11:56:16 pm »
We went to Petsmart today and we were walking around, when some one said "Awesome looking German Shorthair". We were kind of shocked cause so far no one knew what he was LOL Well come to find out this guy has been showing dogs for 4 yrs and use to show GSPs. He said Gauge has great conformation and will do great in the showring. He actually asked us if we planned on showing him. We stand and talked with him for a few and he loved on Gauge and wished us best of luck with him  ;D Now I am even more excited about getting him in the show ring LOL

doggylover

Re: A nice comment about Gauge
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2006, 12:45:30 am »
Are you really planning on showing him?  That always seemed so daunting to me.  Good luck if you do!  We will all be rooting!
 :D

Offline BarkleysMum

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • Our Picture Trail Albums
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2006, 06:30:28 am »
Well, Gauge IS a beauty!  That guy knew class when he saw it!  Nice to hear though...espec ially when you don't have to educate someone else about your pup.
Sandy
Newly owned by Anna Banana, kind of owned by Sheba
and always remembering Barkley - crossed the Bridge on May 19, 2006.

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2006, 09:46:34 am »
AW isn't that great to hear. We all knew he would be great anyways ;)

I love it when someone really knows what kind of breed it is.....Farley always gets "Is he a lab?" ...ummm yeah but he got his tail caught in the door thats why it is way shorter than a regular labs tail..... ::)

I think I could count on one hand how many people have known Farleys breed. ::)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2006, 09:59:06 am by Icerotti »

Offline macybean

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2006, 09:55:05 am »
That's neat. It always suprises me when people aren't sure what Sadie and Riley are.  ???

I shocked a lady at the dog park a few weeks ago by correctly identifying her Leo.

Blair

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2006, 11:10:22 am »
Are you really planning on showing him?  That always seemed so daunting to me.  Good luck if you do!  We will all be rooting!
 :D

Yes I am really planning on showing him. I cant really show him till he is 6 months though, so for now its just practicing with him. I cant wait to show him, I think its going to be fun and exciting  :)