Author Topic: Hi Everyone! We are NewBees!!!!!  (Read 12705 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: Hi Everyone! We are NewBees!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2006, 11:45:49 am »
Welcome to BPO!...I'm Chelle & my big babies are Samson, Rosie & Pippin! :)

Offline Janese51

• Gnawer
  • Buddy & Henry
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2006, 01:01:58 pm »
Hi everyone! Thank you again and I am really enjoying this site!! You have all been so nice and thoughtful and your dogs are awesome!!!!  Mine are just short but not so small otherwise! This is the only dog that my husband has really enjoyed! He never had one when growing up and so it was challenging and out of all the dogs the Basset Hound worked the best for him. We had another one long time ago and he was awesome and than we didn't have another for quite a while and than decided to start again and of course it was Bassets again!! hahahaha! But I think you have to get what agrees with everyone in the family!  If my hubby is happy than we are all happy! hahahahha!!!!! Janese

doggylover

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2006, 01:18:28 pm »
Welcome!  My name is Ronda and that weirdo in my avatar is Badger, AKA Pookie!
 :D

rickysmom1

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2006, 01:32:35 pm »
Hi welcome to BPO. You are totally going to love it here. We used to have 2 rescued bassett's a couple of yrs ago (they passed away  :() and then I decided to get the 2 wacky pups I have now. They pup in my avatar is my hodgepodge, as my son puts it, Tater and my other pup is Willow the Neo Mastiff. Please post lots of pics of your bassett's. I just love the breed to death.  :)

Offline Binky

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2006, 01:33:20 pm »
Hi, welcome.  They're so cute!  Love those floppy ears!
Binky-Great Pyrenees
Sophie-Leonberger
McDougal-Papillon
Chicklet-Papillon
Sigfried-Cat  RIP Sigs
Spooky-Cat
Jasper-Nigerian Dwarf goat
Ferdinand-Nigerian Dwarf goat

Offline Janese51

• Gnawer
  • Buddy & Henry
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2006, 06:21:16 pm »
oh my he is so cute! I am so glad there are some more Bassets on here!  All the dogs are so cute! Janese

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2006, 07:44:36 pm »
Hi and welcome to the most addictive place ever.  I'm Kat and I am allowed to share my house with Kaila and Cinder a pair of Belgian Malinois and right now one foster puppy Shiner who is a Malinois mix.

Kat
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Kiahpyr

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2006, 08:20:28 pm »
Welcome aboard!! I'm April and I was with Jeanne at Tracy's funeral. Tracy was the one who helped me get my puppy Kitana. We think she's a german shepard mix. I also have a great pyrenees named Kiah.

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2006, 08:34:36 pm »
Your pups are adorable!  Welcome to the board!  I'm Daphne, currently owned by two Labs, Jesse and Eider, a Great Pyr, Carter, and an Anatolian Shepherd, Katie.  Carter and Katie came through rescue and Jesse and Eider were both pre-owned, though not rescue situations.  Rescues sure have a soft spot in my heart! Wish I had room for a pr of bassets too!  They are so cute!
Daphne

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2006, 10:35:16 pm »
Welcome to the board. Its very additing :) I'm Shelly I have Robin is a 3 yr old Lab mix, Brody a 1 yr old Great Dane, and Moose a 5 month old Great Dane. I also have a husband, a 7 1/2 month old daughter and am in the process of adopting 2 little boys who are 19 months and 3 yrs. Nice to meet you
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

Offline Janese51

• Gnawer
  • Buddy & Henry
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2006, 10:46:40 pm »
Oh boy I am not going to remember everyone's name!!!! Hahahahaha! We have come to love the rescuers also and even though Henry was from a rescue in Kansas City missouri  Buddy was a preowned and unfortunately He was passed  from family to familly and then my daughter had him for about a month in a half and it didn't work out and she called us and we said why not!!!He loves it here, he is a great Basset!!  Henry gets a little lippy with him but we just basically growl with a knock it off voice and his lip goes back down. We want them two to get along because they both need a nice home and basically when you get them from a shelter or kennel you don't know what type of life they had and it is a whole new ballgame for everyone!  But you have all been wonderful!!!

Offline marshaz29

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2006, 06:05:50 am »
hey mom its marsha,
just thought would let you know got brandy pics on.

Offline Janese51

• Gnawer
  • Buddy & Henry
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2006, 07:35:02 am »
Hi Marsha,
Glad to see you are finally on BPO!  Actually I have been so busy that I have not been on. This wedding is becoming so consuming! But it is the last one!  Hahahahaha! We got home yesterday and Buddy just ran through the house and he thought we were following but we stayed in the kitchen and it took maybe 2 minutes and he came barreling back into the kitchen. Last night we got in late and he curled up by my feet at the computer and he thought they would forget about him when they said to go nigh nigh! Didn't work, he finally got up and waddled to his bed.  So busy busy day today have to get going. Love ya, Mom

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2006, 03:45:15 pm »
Hi!  Welcome to BPO!  I'm Mel, mommy of Dazy, the 11 month old Giant Schnauzer and Ladybug, the 4 year old Mini Schnauzer.

Offline Janese51

• Gnawer
  • Buddy & Henry
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2006, 08:28:02 pm »
Hi Julie!
Everyone has been so nice on here and so welcoming. I have been so busy with my daughters wedding that I haven't had time to get on here much but I am going to try to do better getting on!