Author Topic: Hi Everyone! We are NewBees!!!!!  (Read 12702 times)

Offline Janese51

• Gnawer
  • Buddy & Henry
    • View Profile
Re: Hi Everyone! We are NewBees!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2006, 10:17:20 pm »
Hi!!!!!
I checked out Gweck's photos and he is adorable!!!!!
I  have really been enjoying all the dogs on here! Absolutely adorable!!!!!  I put a picture of my daughters black and white basset from a rescue also and he will go to Alabama with her when she gets married in September. 

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2006, 10:21:53 pm »
What wonderful looking dogs....all three!  Is your daughter SURE that she wants to take her dog with her when she leaves? Maybe you should keep the dog so she'll have to come back often to visit!

I have two Newfoundlands, Cowboy, a 3 1/2 year old angel dog, and Chester, a 15 month old rascally brown boy.  Welcome!  We're all so glad to have you on board!

My daughter is getting married a year from September so please feel free to pass on any tips for not killing each other.  So far so good...but it's only been a month and a half! :D :D

Offline cuttles/sadieMay

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2006, 10:30:14 pm »
Welcome from Ontario Canada!!!!!
Hope you like it here, Im sure you will!
Im Carole, mommy to my 8mth old Dane Kayzer and my 9yr old Collie mix Queenie.
One day on BPO and your hooked!!! :)
Carole

Offline Janese51

• Gnawer
  • Buddy & Henry
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2006, 10:36:35 pm »
Thank you the two on left are from rescue and the one on right everyone kept passing him on, so we are I think his 5th owner and he is so sweet. He is a keeper same as the rest! The black and white one whose name is Waldo, grabbed everything and anything that would fit in his mouth!!! Pulled it right out of the holes of the hamper!!! So we had to go through a lot with him and my daughter was really getting aggravated! No way could we leave with him uncrated!!!!! I would have nothing left in my house! I still can't trust him but he is 75% better and actually knows what no means now!! He has the real Bassett Attitude, never knew what it was till we got him!!  Hahahahaha! We love him though but he is still going to Alabama and he will miss me! He is about 63 pounds and bigger boned than the others but so lovable!!!! She will still visit often.
As of not killing each other are you talking about her and you??? Hahahahahaha!!!!  Just make sure you have some place to go to, to vent when have to!!! My son is calling me and telling me how many days there are left and I think I am ready to attack him!!!! Hahahahaha!!! But everything will be cool. My daughters is a Cinderella wedding because of how everything took place. I am sewing all the dresses so it has been hectic!!!! But everything will all fall into place!!! Get a notebook and mark and cross off as you go!!  Anytime you want some tips just message me!!! Be glad to give you some!!!

Offline Janese51

• Gnawer
  • Buddy & Henry
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2006, 10:44:45 pm »
 Hi Carole,
Your dogs are so adorable also! You are right about being hooked on here! I didn't know about this site till I found it under the listing with Tracy Tribble who is my husbands cousin. My daughter called me and told me to go to this site because of some messages. I have truly enjoyed being on here since and the dogs are all adorable.  Glad to be aboard!!!!