Author Topic: Kate the Contortionist  (Read 22396 times)

k2campbell

Kate the Contortionist
« on: June 04, 2006, 12:14:58 pm »
Kate sleeps on a doggie cot at night, we were just getting into bed last night and I heard it creaking a lot (everytime she moves around, it creaks).  Walked outside of our room to find her like this...

For a second, I thought she was a dead dog! :o ::) :D ;)

Does that look comfortable to you? ??? ;D
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 12:15:50 pm by k2campbell »

DakotaMom

Re: Kate the Contortionist
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 12:16:35 pm »
I love it when they sleep like that.

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 12:41:19 pm »
That is how fumble sleeps.. I dont know how it is comfy either! Poor kids, i think they are so bottom heavy, and it takes way too much energy to get those big bums over on their side!
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

doggylover

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 01:18:37 pm »
ROFL Kate always looks so dignified; it was so WRONG of you to show her with her little bits all hanging out for the BPO world to see!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA I love Kate, she is so darn cute!

k2campbell

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 01:21:59 pm »
ROFL Kate always looks so dignified; it was so WRONG of you to show her with her little bits all hanging out for the BPO world to see!!!!

HA HA!  I think this post marked Kate's 1st BPO "bits" shot! :D  BUT - if it led to you posting another Badger pic, it's soooooooooo worth it! ::) ;)

He looks so comfy! :D

doggylover

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 01:29:40 pm »

HA HA!  I think this post marked Kate's 1st BPO "bits" shot! :D  BUT - if it led to you posting another Badger pic, it's soooooooooo worth it! ::) ;)

He looks so comfy! :D
::shakes head in sad dismay::  Maybe it was 'worth it' for you, but I'm sure for kate, its traumatic.  You could have at least photoshopped a bikini on her!
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

doggylover

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 01:32:06 pm »

::shakes head in sad dismay::  Maybe it was 'worth it' for you, but I'm sure for kate, its traumatic.  You could have at least photoshopped a bikini on her!
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE
OMG it's happening already!  Total loss of respect!  I didn't even capitolize her name; it's like she is no longer a human being, just some piece of meat for all of us to gawk at!

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2006, 02:14:01 pm »
You guys are so funny! That doesn't look very comfy at all. Zoey sleeps on her back, and Dolly just lays down anywhere, anytime, no matter where it is. Just like a slob! I want to know how Kate got out of that position once she was in it!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

DakotaMom

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2006, 02:23:11 pm »
Here ya go Kate. Here is Jade and Nani.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2006, 03:31:05 pm »
Kate is one flexible doggy.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2006, 05:19:07 pm »
Please note: This is Rated JIT. "Junk in the Trunk" warning!! Fumbs loves to let it all hang out!
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

doggylover

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2006, 05:23:03 pm »
Please note: This is Rated JIT. "Junk in the Trunk" warning!! Fumbs loves to let it all hang out!
YAY that is HILARIOUS.  Fumble is sooooo cute.  Even his junk is cute! :D

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2006, 05:31:41 pm »
First, I have to say I love Kate.  She needs to come to Houston for a beach vacation while ya'll are on vacation.

Kaila sleeps like that all the time.  She has hit me in the head before with her big fat paws and woke me up.  I wish I could get good pics of her doing that but when she hears me move she is up and ready to go.  Maybe one day!

Kat
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

k2campbell

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2006, 05:33:46 pm »

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE
OMG it's happening already!  Total loss of respect!  I didn't even capitolize her name; it's like she is no longer a human being, just some piece of meat for all of us to gawk at!

How dare you not capitalize Kate's name - just who do you think you are?  >:( :) :D ;D ;)

k2campbell

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2006, 05:35:53 pm »
I want to know how Kate got out of that position once she was in it!

Dolly sure looks sweet in that pic :) I have NO IDEA how Kate got out of that position, she didn't move for over 15 mins so I just left her like that.  Silly girl ::)