Author Topic: Pippin's white & clean!...look quick it ain't gonna last!!!!!  (Read 7343 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

A rushing creek, short leash, bottle of whitening shampoo & a mama with a sense of adventure & time to kill :D Here's Pippin all dry after his "country bath"! :D :D

Icerotti

Re: Pippin's white & clean!...look quick it ain't gonna last!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 04:59:40 am »
AWww looking handsome Pippin. Try and stay clean at least one day for mommy ;)

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 07:35:55 am »
awwww Pippin'looks sparkling gorgeous!

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 10:58:08 am »
What a clean, handsome fella!  I gotta know though, what is this whitening shampoo and where do you get it?  I'm thinking Carter needs a whole bottle of that stuff too! 
Daphne

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 10:59:58 am »
What a clean, handsome fella!  I gotta know though, what is this whitening shampoo and where do you get it?  I'm thinking Carter needs a whole bottle of that stuff too! 
The shampoo I have is called Polar White...I can't remember who it is made by but I think I got it at PetCo...It works wonders!...I was seriously starting to think that Pippin was a creme colored Pyr!

Blair

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 11:44:16 am »
Wow look at that handsome boy!!! Did he enjoy his country bath?

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2006, 12:14:50 pm »
Wow look at that handsome boy!!! Did he enjoy his country bath?
Thanks guys!...I couldn't believe the difference!...I haven't even got him brushed out yet because I can't find my rake brush...He really likes going in the creek so I took advantage of that!...I am not even sure if he knew he got a bath...lol!...I finally may have outsmarted him! :D

Offline macybean

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2006, 12:43:16 pm »

The shampoo I have is called Polar White...I can't remember who it is made by but I think I got it at PetCo...It works wonders!...I was seriously starting to think that Pippin was a creme colored Pyr!

Haha He looks great! I remember reading about whitening shampoo when I was researching Saints. When I first got Riley, I kept expecting him to get dingy and yellow. So far, he's still white where he should be... LOL

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2006, 06:39:44 pm »
I sent that pic to Pippin's breeder she couldn't believe how he looked!...Said it looked like he gained 50 lbs. with all that fluff!...Now if I could just find my rake brush I'd really fluff him up!...I bet THEY hid it in the yard & I am going to look now!...Pippin is the king of getting stuff out into the yard I don't want him to have...I swear I'm gonna check him for hidden pockets! :-\
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 06:44:48 pm by Gypsy Jazmine »

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2006, 06:41:25 pm »
He looks so handsome! :)
RIP former BPO

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2006, 08:17:55 pm »
I sent that pic to Pippin's breeder she couldn't believe how he looked!...Said it looked like he gained 50 lbs. with all that fluff!...Now if I could just find my rake brush I'd really fluff him up!...I bet THEY hid it in the yard & I am going to look now!...Pippin is the king of getting stuff out into the yard I don't want him to have...I swear I'm gonna check him for hidden pockets! :-\

He's a fluffy-butt, all right!  That's part of what makes them so huggably Pyrish!  I'm pretty sure that he's related to Carter, the king of "stuff in the yard"!  LOL!  Carter isn't at all sneaky about it though.  He just drags it all out to the "hill of messes" and looks as pleased as punch with himself.  Tonight's find was a plastic pint milk jug that someone tossed out along the road.  He likes to pick up that sort of nice, smelly item on our walks and bring them home.  Hard to discourage him when he's so cute about it and so pleased with his finds!  Good luck finding your rake!  I'm surprised Carter hasn't hid mine yet.  He LOVES to be petted and hugged, doesn't mind the slicker but he jsut barely tolerates the pull of the rake.  In his mind I think life would be much happier without that rake.  Maybe Pippin is hinting that he'd prefer you didn't use the rake ;)  Maybe he's secretly planning out how to get back to his dirty, flat old self. 
Daphne

Kiahpyr

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2006, 08:21:34 pm »
I can't wait to give him a big bear hug!!!! He's so cute!!!

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2006, 08:30:08 pm »
I can't wait to give him a big bear hug!!!! He's so cute!!!
I can't wait to cuddle Kiah & Kitana up!!!....That's funny about Carter!...He sounds a whole lot like Pippin!...The dirtier & stinkier the happier Pippin is!...But he is bar none the sweetest dog I have!

GR8DAME

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2006, 08:41:12 pm »
LOl Chelle Good thing you got the pictures, Pippin looks like a different dog! He sure do clean up purtyhandsome!
Stella

doggylover

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2006, 08:56:52 pm »
ROFL poor Pippin...trick ed into a bath.  He looks beautiful but now who in this world can he trust?  BTW did you get his armpits?