Author Topic: What Is Your Dog Doing Right Now?  (Read 5875 times)

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
What Is Your Dog Doing Right Now?
« on: June 04, 2005, 10:52:54 pm »
I just looked down at Ranger, who is laying on the floor by my chair, and he looked so stupid that I needed to share with someone.  And it made me wonder - what is everone elses dog doing right now?  

Ranger, as I mentioned, iis laying on the floor by my chair.  He is laying twisted on his back (with his front half, he is laying on his side, and with his back half he is laying on his back, legs spread wide so that his crotch may reap the benefits of the cool night air.  He is watching "Bambi" on TV with intense concentration, because he hears dogs barking in this scene.

Gwen has gone into the bathroom and climbed into the bathtub, either because her Daddy is at work and she is emotionally traumatized without him here, or because she hates "Bambi".

Big Saturday night around here... ;D  What is YOUR dog doing?
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: What Is Your Dog Doing Right Now?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2005, 01:10:00 am »
Here is a photo from a few hours ago. Saturday's are good.   :)  Peggy
Peggy

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2005, 04:51:47 am »
Cool pic, I gotta teach my pooches to fetch beer as well ;D  Great idea

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2005, 08:58:59 am »
At this moment...Lou is sleeping, head hanging from the foot of the bed.  Greta is sleeping on the floor beside the bed on her comforter.  Betti is sleeping on the floor at the foot of the bed.  All very boring indeed!  Perhaps I should wake them all up?!?!?!
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2005, 09:04:34 am »
If I were you I would let them sleep, gods knows they will be awake soon enough craving your attention..... ...........lol :)  Enjoy the peace.  What my pooches are doing right now is:  Ace is licking his paws next to me on the floor and Cha-Cha and Tekke are wrestling with each other on the other side of my chair, they just can't get enough of each other.

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2005, 10:23:03 am »
The kids are eating so I dont even have to go look. He is as close to the table as he can get pretending that he is fast asleep. Ill go check. BRB Yep Thats were he is.  ::) LOL Someone just might drop a crumb on the floor. He is my barkavoom.  ;D
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2005, 10:30:35 am »
Yes, I bet he will "wake up" real fast if some food hits the floor!   ;D

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2005, 11:12:39 am »
I have two barkavooms here :D and I am sure I will have a 3rd when he( little Tekke) figures it out :)  Barkavooms, thats just too funny :D

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2005, 12:19:42 pm »
Right now I have two dogs outside, they are supposed to at least dip their toes in the kiddie pool they have out there, but noooooo, Buffy is digging a whole under a tree so she can get cool from the cold dirt, I asked her if she wanted to come in, but nope...... she likes to get dirty way better. Puppydoggy is out with her and she is busy trying to climp up the tree Buffy is digging under.

Zeus is in Malins room snoring away on her bed. Hera is sleeping on the couch, and Galahad is sitting by the slider, looking at puppydoggy and Buffy and gives away some strange sounds, and almost flattening his nose against the glass. So not too much going on here either. The funniest pet in my house right at this moment is x-man, he is sitting on top of his cage, and says" come here kitty kitty kitty" and then he laughs real mean. He has repeated it like 60 times now, I hope he decides to say something else soon or Ill have to hang a cover over him

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

dohertyswissy

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2005, 12:40:19 pm »
Ranger is sprawled out on the floor beside me snoring away.  He is going through another growth spurt right now, so sleeping is 1st on his agenda!!

Come to think of it....hubby is sleeping and snoring too.....  ;)

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2005, 12:47:14 pm »
Ranger is sprawled out on the floor beside me snoring away.  He is going through another growth spurt right now, so sleeping is 1st on his agenda!!

Come to think of it....hubby is sleeping and snoring too.....  ;)

Maybe your hubby is going through a growth spurt too!   ;D

Everyone here is sacked out as well.  Ranger and Gwen got up long enough to eat breakfast and then crashed out again.   Maybe I should stop resisting and just go back to bed too...  ;)

dohertyswissy

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2005, 12:50:36 pm »
LOL!  Good point - if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right?!?!

Of course, I'm still getting my BPO fix, since I was off most of the weekend, so no naps for me.....YET!   ;)

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2005, 03:35:57 pm »
Leo is hiding in the closet writing hate mail to me for the public humiliation I put him through yesterday..  REALLY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!  WHAT ELSE DOES LEO DO BUT SLEEP?  That's why I want to get him his own little Spotakiss for his birthday.  That would be so cooooool!

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2005, 07:01:42 pm »
Boy these giants like to sleep alot ;)

At the moment, Zoey is sprawled out in her superman nap pose, with her belly in the air and all four legs stretched out. I call it the superman because it looks like superman flying but upside down. She's not actually asleep though - she keeps peeking over at me to make sure I'm not doing anything cool without her.
RIP former BPO