Author Topic: Pictures from Impromptu South Alabama Gathering  (Read 31328 times)

Offline Bella's mom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Pictures from Impromptu South Alabama Gathering
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2006, 10:23:09 pm »
I would also love a t-shirt!

The beach would be great.  I'm really wondering if Bella will get in the water or not.  She will not get in the child's pool that I bought for her, and she's getting worse every time I try to bathe her.  When she was smaller, she had no problem with water, but now who knows???  Hopefully, she will follow the others in. :D
Tessie - Belladonna's and Mojo's Mom

cricket36580

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2006, 04:34:58 am »
Ok...As for the shirts, I was going to answer the most commonly asked questions such as "What does it eat"  and "where's the saddle".  I was also thinking that I could include a pic of your dog(s) on it and the BPO web address.  So if you would pm/email me with your size, color preference (although I'm not sure I can get specific colors) and possibly a pic of your furbabies, I'll get started on them.  When I get close to finished, I'll email each of you with a copy of what the shirts will look like. 

cricket36580

« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2006, 10:48:50 am »
I have 1st version of the shirts finished.  If I have your email, you have a copy in your emailbox.  Brandon/melissa...I still need baby photos...Also, if you plan on attending and you want one of the shirts...or if you just want the shirt...I need pics of your baby.  nelson36580@gulftel.com