Author Topic: Campingweilers...  (Read 4728 times)

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
Campingweilers...
« on: June 05, 2005, 08:32:32 am »
These were posted in camping under St. Bernards, but I will put a couple here in case they were missed by rottweiler lovers...

Splashing all the water out of a lake is serious, serious business and must not be taken lightly.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
Re: Campingweilers...
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2005, 08:33:40 am »
This is Betti's first camping trip.  She looks to Lou for the answer as to where we are going.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2005, 08:34:46 am »
When Betti finds she is in deep water, she also finds she can swim and, in a panic, splashes wildly toward shore.

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2005, 08:36:26 am »
Two butterflies drink fluids on Greta's face.  She eats flies, but tolerates these powdery-winged creatures.

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2005, 08:37:36 am »
Greta smiles for the camera!

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2005, 08:38:43 am »
My favorite: Lou and Betti enjoy the wind on the way home...

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2005, 11:11:25 am »
Great pictures!  They look like they had a real blast.  I want to take Sophie to the lake.  I don't know if she'll like it or not.  She hates the hose and doesn't really like baths....so I guess we'll see..    Thanks for sharing!
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2005, 11:16:42 am »
You  just never know Rachel, my dobie HATES the tub and the hose but he LOVES the lakes, beaches and rivers he just can't get enough of it :)

Offline Saintgirl

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2005, 11:48:34 am »
Same as my guys! They can't stand to be put in the tub, or have a bath just about anywhere. But they LOVE to swim!
Leah, Hutch, and Abbey

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2005, 11:52:55 am »
I wonder whats going on in their little brains ;D water is water isn't it :)  Silly pooches, gotta love'em ::)

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2005, 11:57:39 am »
Love those photos!!!!!!!

It is funny about water.  Niki will jump in wildly at a lake but really balks at a swimming pool.  She loves climbing in a horse trough to cool off but thinks sprinklers are a waste of time.  You sometimes wonder what they are thinking. 
Peggy

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2005, 12:09:40 pm »
thats really cool now I will definitely have to see if she likes the lake.  I was so upset when she didn't like the hose.. my last dog an enlish mastiff LOVED the hose she would chase it around and bite the water. It was sooooo cute!   Sophie walks away when I get the hose out.... :-\  But I see there is hope that she might like the lake or maybe even the pool.  She was very interigued by my parents pool when we visited this weekend but it was still a little cold  :)  Well thanks you guys for letting my know i'm not the only one that has a dog that doesn't like the hose or baths. 
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2005, 02:22:04 pm »
You are definitely not alone Rachel, all I have to do is say the word"tub" and Ace literally runs for the high hills :D 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2005, 08:06:41 am »
I love the swimming pic!!!  So cool! :D

Offline lil_princess724

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2005, 12:03:05 pm »
see bailey is totally different when i say tub she climbs right on in but when we go to the lake, play with the hose or go near a creek she stands on the side lines and whine and looks away. i tell yeah these dogs amaze me too.
Cassandra
        Bailey's mom