Author Topic: Because I love you, I give to thee  (Read 8955 times)

lins_saving_grace

Because I love you, I give to thee
« on: June 09, 2006, 07:59:25 am »
my paw to hold for eternity!

EllieAndBlu

Re: Because I love you, I give to thee
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 08:08:03 am »
Lin - what a beautiful pic!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 08:15:06 am »
Lin - what a beautiful pic!
Thank you!  It's going in a photo contest for "Emotions".  :)   
Grace loves to give paw.  She gave everyone at the vet last night paw and kisses. 

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 08:19:13 am »
you should definitely win!  :)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2006, 08:26:39 am »
you should definitely win!  :)
I can only hope.  so far i haven't finished higher than 5 in any of the contests.

Offline Saintgirl

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2006, 12:26:06 pm »
That is a BEAUTIFUL picture, as soon as I saw it I thought that should be in a contest, or something!! Good luck, I'm sure this one is a winner!
Leah, Hutch, and Abbey

doggylover

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2006, 12:40:10 pm »
wow, when I saw that pic, I thought about the fact that I have each of Badger's big paws memorized in my mind, but after he is gone, I will forget.  For some reason that is a very emotional picture.  You NAILED it.  Way to go...

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2006, 12:57:30 pm »
wow, when I saw that pic, I thought about the fact that I have each of Badger's big paws memorized in my mind, but after he is gone, I will forget.  For some reason that is a very emotional picture.  You NAILED it.  Way to go...

thank you!  I thought it was a sweet idea.  But it does show a lot of love.  you should do a pic like this of badger's paws and print them or blow them up...would look good in black and white too

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2006, 01:49:16 pm »
Oh that is so sweet! I immediately thought of gentleness when I saw it.
You've got this one Lin! Good luck!
Thank you!  I hope it's a winner...the people on this site are brutal.  I try and try and never seem to impress them.  I may move to another site like this...but I think I do ok. 

doggylover

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2006, 05:19:55 pm »

thank you!  I thought it was a sweet idea.  But it does show a lot of love.  you should do a pic like this of badger's paws and print them or blow them up...would look good in black and white too
Heh, I already did....I'm glad you said I could so it wouldn't be pawright infringement!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2006, 05:27:44 pm »
lol!  that's a new one

Icerotti

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2006, 05:53:06 pm »
OH Lins I lOVE it...WOW

That is a winner for sure ;D

k2campbell

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2006, 05:58:30 pm »
What a GREAT idea - I love it Lins ;)

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2006, 05:39:01 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D

Very touching i make paw prints of mine when there pup's and when there all grown up i keep them with there baby teeth! I also love to take pic's of there paw print they range from med large and ex-large. marina
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

doggylover

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2006, 07:18:41 pm »
;D ;D ;D

Very touching i make paw prints of mine when there pup's and when there all grown up i keep them with there baby teeth! I also love to take pic's of there paw print they range from med large and ex-large. marina

OMG this is soooo odd.  I never found any of Badger's baby teeth.  Not one.  I wonder where the heck they went, now that you mention it.  I sure hope he didn't swallow them, although I guess it doesn't matter now, since it was 5 and a half years ago.  I'm a bad mom. 
What do you make the paw prints with?  I love the idea of a pic like this, with the teeth, and maybe paw impressions or prints.
 :)