Author Topic: Because I love you, I give to thee  (Read 8954 times)

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: Because I love you, I give to thee
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2006, 07:27:03 pm »
I love that picture!!!!
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2006, 07:38:39 pm »
;D ;D ;D

Very touching i make paw prints of mine when there pup's and when there all grown up i keep them with there baby teeth! I also love to take pic's of there paw print they range from med large and ex-large. marina

OMG this is soooo odd. I never found any of Badger's baby teeth. Not one. I wonder where the heck they went, now that you mention it. I sure hope he didn't swallow them, although I guess it doesn't matter now, since it was 5 and a half years ago. I'm a bad mom.
What do you make the paw prints with? I love the idea of a pic like this, with the teeth, and maybe paw impressions or prints.
 :)
There is a hand print kit you can get for kids at the craft store i used that and then i had each one of mine step in to it! It's fun there are different shapes you can pour the  stuff into like a heart or sguare and i put one in my garden as a stepping stone! i do lot's of stuff like that! I hope you try it ! Marina Bryce's mom
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2006, 06:53:55 am »
;D ;D ;D

Very touching i make paw prints of mine when there pup's and when there all grown up i keep them with there baby teeth! I also love to take pic's of there paw print they range from med large and ex-large. marina

you can get them at the vets office too.  I had one made of missy's paw when she died.  You just decorate them and cook them in the oven for 10 minutes or so.  it's a cute way to keep your pup forever

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2006, 06:55:48 am »
;D ;D ;D

Lady swallowed her teeth
OMG this is soooo odd.  I never found any of Badger's baby teeth.  Not one.  I wonder where the heck they went, now that you mention it.  I sure hope he didn't swallow them, although I guess it doesn't matter now, since it was 5 and a half years ago.  I'm a bad mom. 
What do you make the paw prints with?  I love the idea of a pic like this, with the teeth, and maybe paw impressions or prints.
 :)

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2006, 12:43:28 pm »
Lin, that picture and the little description are WONDERFUL!  Touching, sweet, beautiful...  :'(  I hope you win the contest but if not, I'll at least let you know that you sure tugged my heart strings! 
Daphne

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2006, 09:48:29 am »
Lin, that picture and the little description are WONDERFUL!  Touching, sweet, beautiful...  :'(  I hope you win the contest but if not, I'll at least let you know that you sure tugged my heart strings! 
:) Thank you!