Author Topic: fumble's outtakes  (Read 7901 times)

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
fumble's outtakes
« on: June 13, 2006, 05:49:29 pm »
while fumble is amusing himself in the bathtub  (1/4 full of hot wateR! he's very strangE!) i thought i'd post some pictureS!

the last two are of his first ice cream cone!  hehe!
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: fumble's outtakes
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 05:50:45 pm »
Fumble and Farley should go head to head in "Last Comic Dog Standing"! ;D
I am kind of a big deal!

Offline NoDogNow

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 05:53:28 pm »
You know, I love me some Fumble, but against Farley??  I don't know, Stacey.  After all, Farley still has his finny girlfriend to help him out.

Sheryl, Dogless and sad

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 05:54:52 pm »
Gosh he resembles Bear so much. He looks like he loved his ice cream almost as much as his twin Bear does.  ;D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 05:57:48 pm »
You know, I love me some Fumble, but against Farley??  I don't know, Stacey.  After all, Farley still has his finny girlfriend to help him out.

ooooohhhh....d idn't think about teamwork, that partnership could definitely work against Fumble.  We would have to have America vote...it would be a tough call.
I am kind of a big deal!

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 06:03:52 pm »
fumble is def a goofball!  i sometimes joke that he's the dog version of robin williams! today during my lunch break i came home and sat outside with him.. i literally didn't watch tv, check the computer or anything! i just sat and watched him!  he's a complete goof ball! america would definately have to vote on this one!!   :P LOL! 
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 06:13:03 pm »
Fumble is so cute, You can tell he loves his ice cream.
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

doggylover

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 06:26:47 pm »
OMG Fumbs is SOOOOOO cute.  How did you come up with the name?  BTW the pants are MOST undignified...
 ;D

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2006, 06:38:22 pm »

ooooohhhh....d idn't think about teamwork, that partnership could definitely work against Fumble.  We would have to have America vote...it would be a tough call.

oh no! fumble would definately be outnumbered in dogs, but not in size! he's a big guy!  he'd be like that "fat guy" that makes all those jokes about his size!  what did that guy say a while back about pick up lines?? something about getting something to eat!  lol! i make myself laugh! i don't know if that made sense to anyone elSE! lol!

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2006, 06:39:28 pm »
OMG Fumbs is SOOOOOO cute.  How did you come up with the name?  BTW the pants are MOST undignified...
 ;D

i am a HUGE NY giants fan, and well the year that i decided i wanted a newfie that's all they did was fumble. so i thought being that newfs are slightly disoriented and forget how to walk.. it would fit! his registered name is Ridgerun's Fumble recovery for a touchdown, so it's a good thing! hehe!

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2006, 06:44:48 pm »
Having met Fumbs I can also tell you he's sooo entertaining.  I love the pics of him....great costume by the way!  MMMMmmm ice cream....Kali's jealous she hasn't had any in awhile.  She misses him and Winslow so we definitely need to set up a playdate!
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

k2campbell

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2006, 07:13:46 pm »
Love the lifejacket and shorts, but I must say the KICKER for me (with Fumble) is that "sideways-head-bob" he's famous for.  LOVE it!!! :D ;D

Offline amylynn

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2006, 03:45:39 am »
I LOVE Fumble! :)
Blessings! :)
Amy Lynn

Offline FumbsAuntie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2006, 04:05:18 am »
 ;D

i am a HUGE NY giants fan, and well the year that i decided i wanted a newfie that's all they did was fumble. so i thought being that newfs are slightly disoriented and forget how to walk.. it would fit! his registered name is Ridgerun's Fumble recovery for a touchdown, so it's a good thing! hehe!

Eiren left out a huge part of that, she did have the name planed out, but when we went to go see all the puppies, the first one we saw was this goofy one with an orange collar. And as soon as he was up, he was falling over. I looked at Eiren and said, theres fumble! Thank god they gave us this one! ;)

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2006, 04:06:42 am »
Having met Fumbs I can also tell you he's sooo entertaining.  I love the pics of him....great costume by the way!  MMMMmmm ice cream....Kali's jealous she hasn't had any in awhile.  She misses him and Winslow so we definitely need to set up a playdate!

oh i know!  we really do!  fumble is going through withdrawl from all his newfie buddies!