Author Topic: My Bordeaux Puppy and Me...  (Read 6066 times)

Offline WI Em

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
My Bordeaux Puppy and Me...
« on: June 15, 2006, 04:10:37 pm »
Hi all! My name is Emily and I have a 6 month old Dogue de Bordeax puppy named Beaumont. I found this place while surfing for info/discussion groups about giant breed dogs and I'm sure glad i did!!!

Just wanted to shout out and say hi!!

Nicole

Re: My Bordeaux Puppy and Me...
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 04:16:32 pm »
WHOOOOOOOOOH!

Welcome! This place is GREAT and you are sure to become a regular addict!

I'm Nicole and I've got a 7 year old Newf/Chow X (my Chewfie) named Cabeza. I will also be welcoming the arrival of a 3 year old Saint named Dewey in the next couple of weeks!

The Dogue was my "first favorite" big paw! I LOVE them and I hope to have one someday! Along with a Newf and an Irish Wolfhound and a Leonburger..ha haha...

doggylover

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 04:32:32 pm »
Welcome aboard!!!  I am Ronda and the little guy in my avatar is Badger.  I am also soon to be momma to Gossy, a baby bullmastiff!  We LOVE pictures!!!
Ronda

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 04:53:29 pm »
Hi,

I am Kat and my demons consist of Cinder and Kaila Belgian Malinois and Shiner Malinois mix.  Welcome to the club.

Kat
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

rickysmom1

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 09:31:31 pm »
Hi all! My name is Emily and I have a 6 month old Dogue de Bordeax puppy named Beaumont. I found this place while surfing for info/discussion groups about giant breed dogs and I'm sure glad i did!!!

Just wanted to shout out and say hi!!

I love dogue de bordeaux's. The are such a gorgeous breed. BTW I'm Debbie and my 2 hellions are Willow (8 month old neo) and Tater (10 month old hodgepodge). Welcome to BPO.  :)

Offline Bella's mom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 09:53:03 pm »
Welcome!  I am Tessie, mom to Belladonna (Great Dane) and Mojo (cat).  You'll love it here.  Your baby is adorable.  More pictures please. :D
Tessie - Belladonna's and Mojo's Mom

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2006, 08:13:10 am »
Emily, Welcome to BPO!  Beau is gorgeous!  I can't wait to see more photos.  :)  I am Jacquie in Tuscaloosa, AL.  Mom to Tsu (12yo chow), Boudreaux (17wo American Mastiff), Griffey (6yo angry yellow cat), two daughters by marriage and a son by birth!  Oh there is a hubby in the mix too!  This is a GREAT board, you will be so glad you found it.  No matter what the issue, someone will have a suggestion.  Beware of reading posts at work...seems every day I am either tearing up or snorting with laughter!   ;)
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

Offline zanie

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2006, 09:23:58 am »
Welcome, Emily!  This place is the best!  Glad to have you here.
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." - Gilda Radner

Seattle, WA

Icerotti

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2006, 03:47:45 pm »
Welcome..I would love to have a douge some day. Where we take obedience a girl has one named Eddie ---I just love him.

Right now our family includes Puck the rotti 8 years old, Farley the Vizsla 1 year old and out baby Rosie the weimaraner 5 months ;D

Michelle
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 03:48:11 pm by Icerotti »

Offline WI Em

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2006, 10:49:48 am »
Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I'm sure as time goes on I'll have more pictures, stories and questions for everyone. Beaumont says "Woof!" and I think that loosely translated it's "Thanks"... or maybe "Cookie?" ;) Sometimes it's hard to tell!

Offline galaxybears

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • chins n newfs
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2006, 11:41:25 am »
Oow I do love Dogue de Bordeax's, wouldn't mind having one myself on day!

I am Shelley and owned by three Newfies... My little angels ;) 
Shelley
Mum to Molly, Honey and Kitten
RIP my darling Bronte

DakotaMom

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2006, 12:05:38 pm »
Hi Emily,
Welcome to the group. I have three big paws. The two girls are Leonbergers and the boy is a Newf/Lab mix.

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2006, 03:29:32 pm »
Howdy!  Your pupper is absolutely adorable!  I think we need to see a lot more pics of him!  I am Daphne, currently owned by 2 Labs, a Pyrenees and an Anatolian Shepherd. 
Daphne

doggylover

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2006, 07:14:06 pm »
Welcome..I would love to have a douge some day.
Michelle
Michelle, you spelled 'douge' wrong.  I would tell you what I 'thought' you were saying when I skimmed your response, but you would think I was disgusting!
 :D :D :D :D
I got 3 hours of sleep last night....I get very twisted on too little sleep!