Author Topic: Kali and her POOL!!!!  (Read 5593 times)

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Kali and her POOL!!!!
« on: June 15, 2006, 05:14:25 pm »
Well Kali's kiddy pool was gross so we decided to clean it. Our mistake was to leave her outside with us.  She took exception to Tim draining her pool and was especially angered when he was cleaning it.  He had to keep spraying her with the hose to get her to leave the pool alone.  She helped Tim fill it by attacking the hose (both stomping and biting) and the spray of water.  She had a lot of fun and ingested a ton of water. 

Here are the pics, hope you enjoy them!

Why are you washing my pool?!

Fill Faster!

Yay water!!!!!

OHHH My Soccer Ball!!!

Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Kali and her POOL!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 05:21:23 pm »
awww.. i showed fumble the pictures of kali and he's blushing!  ;) shhh.. don't tell winslow!  i wouldn't want to hinder their friendship! lol!

kali looks sooo cutE! and it looks like she had so much fun in her pool! i'm definately feeling with this heat wave we're expecting that pool is going to have to be full to the brim! although, kali probably just jumps right in! whereas 'diva fumble' only goes in with clean watER!! lol! 
give kali hugs and kisses for us!
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 05:22:20 pm »
Cute pics :) Looks like Kali loves her pool! We got zoey a pool and tried it nfor the first time today - so far she thinks it is just a paw cooler and a really big water bowl ;)
RIP former BPO

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 05:25:28 pm »
Actually she tends to only wade through it when it's full but she loves to help fill it....I guess she doesn't notice the level rise as much.  I think she likes it shallow and the water is gross again from her playing in it already.  Or she's a diva like Fumbs and perfers to watch it fill to ensure it's clean water.
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 07:26:35 pm »
She looks like one happy puppy :)
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline MommaBear

• Paw-meister
  • baby bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 07:30:11 pm »
Great pics! Kali is such a good helper!

Offline FumbsAuntie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2006, 04:15:09 am »
OH she looks like she is having such a good time!! Don't you just love the difficulty with trying to fill the pool up!! The other morning before work i decided to be really nice and fill up the pool so Fumbs could get his feet a lil wet! Well at first he was more interested in the water spraying a little out of the actual nozel where the hose meets, and he was trying to get into the outdoor shower, but going under it??? Not too sure if he really thought that one through.. HAHA, so i just decided to soak him with instead! Oh these dogs, they are a hoot!

Offline Winslow 151

• Paw-meister
  • Winslow at 6 Months
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2006, 06:36:58 am »
Hi,

Winslow is Jealous  :-[ and his Dad is mean because he Has not bought Winslow a foot bath yet  :o That is tonights project.

Miss Kali looks stunning as usual and Winslow all ready is making plans for some quality time in that HOT TUB!!with his lady!!  ;)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 06:37:39 am by Winslow 151 »
Happy Tails to All
Winslow's Dad

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2006, 09:30:53 am »
how sweet!!! 

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2006, 10:42:52 am »
LOL Winslow!!  Put your tongue in your mouth - I don't think Kali is that kind of girl!!

Great photos!! 

We are filling out kiddie pool up this weekend - it will be interesting to see how all 3 kids (skin & fur) will fit into that tiny thing!  LOL!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Offline amylynn

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2006, 03:58:12 pm »
Those are great pictures! :) Kali is so cute!  ;D
Blessings! :)
Amy Lynn

k2campbell

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2006, 04:49:37 pm »
VERY cute pics! ;D There's just something about a wet Newf!  ;) Looks like Kali (and Tim?) had a BLAST!!! :) 

Offline galaxybears

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • chins n newfs
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2006, 12:41:46 pm »
Aww looks like Kali is really enjoying that water ;D
Shelley
Mum to Molly, Honey and Kitten
RIP my darling Bronte

Offline Tspanos

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2006, 09:11:12 pm »
I took Kali to a friend's gunite pool today. Before you ask I don't have any good pics as I was in the pool but she wasn't as into the waer as I had hoped. She would come down the stairs upto her chest and then just stair at me like come on dad get out of the water don't make me come in. Then I went to the deep end and she began running frantically around the pool coming up to the edge then taking off. One of her jaunts to the side of the pool I think she thought there were stairs there and when she went to step in she ended up diving in. She started swimming right away but didn't surface quick enough for my liking so I went to her and pulled her up to the surface and showed her where the stairs were so she could get out. She preceded to run around the pool again and as soon as i was in the deep end in she came again. This time she dove in full speed and went under probably three feet, surfaced, swam to me, and I led her to the stairs. She spent the rest of time either on the lawn watching me like a hawk or on the stairs, with me tauting her that I needed a real water Newf like Winslow.

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2006, 07:01:04 am »
I took Kali to a friend's gunite pool today. Before you ask I don't have any good pics as I was in the pool but she wasn't as into the waer as I had hoped. She would come down the stairs upto her chest and then just stair at me like come on dad get out of the water don't make me come in. Then I went to the deep end and she began running frantically around the pool coming up to the edge then taking off. One of her jaunts to the side of the pool I think she thought there were stairs there and when she went to step in she ended up diving in. She started swimming right away but didn't surface quick enough for my liking so I went to her and pulled her up to the surface and showed her where the stairs were so she could get out. She preceded to run around the pool again and as soon as i was in the deep end in she came again. This time she dove in full speed and went under probably three feet, surfaced, swam to me, and I led her to the stairs. She spent the rest of time either on the lawn watching me like a hawk or on the stairs, with me tauting her that I needed a real water Newf like Winslow.

hahahA! that's like fumble with the ocean!  when i went in and he did not have any reason to come see me out there! looking at me as if to say "i don't feel comfortable with you out there, come back please" lol!
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!