Author Topic: THUNDER MY WONDER DOG!  (Read 20667 times)

Jen

Re: THUNDER MY WONDER DOG!
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2005, 10:54:34 pm »
Nope it's not female aggression.... it's same sex aggression.  Two of the same sex will probably battle.  Anyway as for the your observation... for the record; Thunder our Pyr is my Husbands dog.  Sasha the Newf was my bright idea.  And my husband lets me know it every time he gets wacked in the eye by flying drool!! :P  It's funny because when people ask who's dog is Thunder we all say "MINE"  and when people ask who's dog is Sasha's they all point to me with accusing fingers!!!  ???  WHAT'S UP WITH THAT????????????  I thinks it's becuase people are whiping the drool off of themselves while they ask these questions!  She is a really big drooler even for a Newf.  It is MUCH harder to keep up after her than our Pyr.  I love her dearly but Pyrs are my thing...male or female.

Jen

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
Re: THUNDER MY WONDER DOG!need help
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2005, 11:22:06 pm »
I need help.  Does anyone know how to resize photos so that I can make them small enought to email?

Check out this thread
http://www.bigpawsonly.com/index.php/topic,2381.msg25933.html#msg25933

(and ignore my smart alec post)
PupDaddy

Jen

Re: THUNDER MY WONDER DOG!
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2005, 11:46:29 pm »
Hey pup daddy,

That was great!!  Classic Big Paws Only!!!!!  Yeah that's what I figured out also I discovered.... on my Kodak easy share program that when you name the picture it asks that question than I can directly put it in my docs small enough to mail.  Also in the kodak easy share when you hit "save as"  you can shrink it to 50% and even 25%!!!  Then you can email it real quick or email several at a time.  Very cool stuff.

Jen