Author Topic: That time of the year  (Read 1380 times)

Blair

That time of the year
« on: June 17, 2006, 07:56:57 am »
Every summer my old daughtest leaves to go to New Mexico to spend time with her "Father" and his family. Well today they are coming to get herĀ  :( Her "father" and his parents are coming to my house :-\, to get her. SO i am going crazy trying to make my house spotless, cause I know they are going to come and check out how she is living down here. I know these "people" and that is how they are. They always make me feel worthless cause they have all this money to spend on her and we are living from paycheck to paycheck and dont get Myranda everything she wants, like she gets up there :-[ And Myradna doesnt understand we don have a lot of money like "they" do and I feel so worthless just being around these "people". Needless to say, I hate this time of the year. I miss her so much and she is gone all summer long. This is the first summer ever, since they started taking her, that we got to spend a few weeks with her, and this was the first summer Myranda ever spent with Ben on his birthday. It was fun having her for 2 weeks of the summer, but now its time for her to leave and she will be gone till AugustĀ  :'( Ok enough rambling, back to trying to make my house spotless clean for these "people"
« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 07:58:40 am by Blair »

Offline cuttles/sadieMay

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: That time of the year
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2006, 08:07:23 am »
Why worry so much? You know you are a good mother and even if you cant provide her with all the material things she wants you provide her with something priceless!!!! The Love of a mother and a wonderful family!!!! Dont be so hard on yourself. Im sure your daughter would agree!!!
try and have a great day! And Relax!!!!! :-*
Carole

Blair

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2006, 08:10:22 am »
Why worry so much? You know you are a good mother and even if you cant provide her with all the material things she wants you provide her with something priceless!!!! The Love of a mother and a wonderful family!!!! Dont be so hard on yourself. Im sure your daughter would agree!!!
try and have a great day! And Relax!!!!! :-*
Carole

I know, but just having these people around makes me feel so uncomfortable, I really dont like them and would rather them not in my house. But my daughter loves them so I am being a nice Mommy  :) I dont like people seeing my house dirty LOL I guess i am kind of a neat freak to a certain point and plus cleaning gets my mind off of things.

Offline cuttles/sadieMay

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2006, 08:15:38 am »
Hope it all goes well for you! I think your house will be wonderful when they come!!!! Maybe Mr Grey will lay a big wet slobber on them for you hehehehe.
It will be all over before you know it!
Carole