Author Topic: Sharing the slobbers  (Read 8029 times)

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: Sharing the slobbers
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2005, 12:58:23 pm »
LOL Jabear
You should see the mess on my front window sill. I clean it every other day. Judge lays his chin on it and watches out the window. I was thinking I should invent a chin cushin like the cat beds for the window. Maybe something that can be used in the car as well.Im sure a towel would work but....
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2005, 05:41:46 pm »
Okay, first I am down on my knees begging for the patience saint must have...... Camping with MIL!!!!!! :o That is way way gutsier than wrangling a tiger mom who just lost her babies  :P

My mil is dying every time she sees a slobber (she has dobies herself) had she seen me wiping a slobber off with me hand and then wiping it on my dress she would never again speak to me, hmmmmm that kinda gives me and idea  ::)

The priest story is sooooo funny, wonder what the cleaning place thought the priest had been up to when they saw the slobbers.

And I like the idea with a chin cushin...... you know you could make them so you strap them onto the head, with a elastic band over the head and the cushin strapped under the chin, that would look almost like the "no extra chin" thingis the ladies had years ago. hehehe I can see Judge with a strapped on chin cushin hahaha

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2005, 09:50:32 pm »
Slobber bucket!  Nicker could design it for you.  ;D
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline Saintgirl

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2005, 08:53:43 am »
LOL!!! It was a true test of my love to Derek...and I thought that maybe I would fail... Bring on that mama tiger anyday, because I'll do that before I ever go camping with her again!!!!!!!

Well, it takes a special kind to be able to deal with all the drool that we deal with on an hourly basis! It is one of the first things that I say to people that tell me that they want a Saint, you have to love the drool almost more than you are going to love your dog!
Leah, Hutch, and Abbey