Author Topic: Pensacola July 1st  (Read 42861 times)

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: Pensacola July 1st
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2006, 08:15:08 pm »
Once a month for the park sounds great. ;D I was thinking around 4pm for Petsmart.
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline nohesnotahorse

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2006, 09:32:02 pm »
I'm in for the monthly deal... the boys wouldn't forgive me if I don't take them  ;) .  Would probably be interested in getting involved with a dog owners assoc. as well. 
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 09:33:24 pm by nohesnotahorse »
Tom, Overwhelmed, Overrun and Overruled by Feste, Chance and Puck!
'Aide toi et Dieu t'aidera.' (God helps those who help themselves.)
'Fortes fortuna juvat.' (Fortune favors the brave.)

Offline Bella's mom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2006, 09:50:59 pm »
You know I'm in!  For both the monthly thing and the association!  He*$, I'm even going to try out some doggie treat recipes to bring some snacks for the guys!
I work every other Saturday morning, so I know for sure that I am free for July 29 or August 12.  If ya'll decide to do it on August 5, as long as I have enough notice, I can probably switch my work Saturdays.  Just let me know as soon as we all decide.
Can't wait to get the info from you, Cricket.  I've been brainstorming with myself to figure out who I know that may know someone else, etc.etc, that would know how to go about doing whatever is needed to get a dog park of our own.  You know, I just think that they should fence off the area downtown with the fountains and just let us have it!!! :D :D :D :D  It would be perfect! ;D ;)
Tessie - Belladonna's and Mojo's Mom

Offline nohesnotahorse

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2006, 10:07:09 pm »
lol... my boys already use the fountains in Spanish Plaza - when the fountains are working that is...  Seriously, though, I believe that one of Mobile's 'string of pearls'  was to rebuild Monroe Park on Mobile Bay.  I've talked to a couple of people and we are going to try to find out if that is still in the works and, if so, how to get a dog park along the lines of the one in Pensacola considered as a part of it.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 10:13:59 pm by nohesnotahorse »
Tom, Overwhelmed, Overrun and Overruled by Feste, Chance and Puck!
'Aide toi et Dieu t'aidera.' (God helps those who help themselves.)
'Fortes fortuna juvat.' (Fortune favors the brave.)

Offline Bella's mom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2006, 10:16:36 pm »
lol... my boys already use the fountains in Spanish Plaza - when the fountains are working that is...  Seriously, though, I believe that one of Mobile's 'string of pearls'  was to rebuild Monroe Park on Mobile Bay.  I've talked to a couple of people and we are going to try to find out if that is still in the works and, if so, how to get a dog park along the lines of the one in Pensacola considered as a part of it.
Which park is that?  Is that the one along the causeway, or I am thinking of a different one?  Wherever it is, that sounds great.
Tessie - Belladonna's and Mojo's Mom