Author Topic: What a Good Girl!  (Read 8039 times)

SA_horses

What a Good Girl!
« on: June 21, 2006, 04:06:56 pm »
I took a couple pictures of Sapphire.

She was really good and remembered stay.  She did forget what "okay" meant, however. :D  I had to tell her to come before she would move from the spot.

In the second picture there, they started moving towards her and I wanted to be right there just in case; however, she was okay.  After that one, she layed down to sniff them, but I had already turned the camera off.

Enjoy.

Sofia

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: What a Good Girl!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2006, 04:58:59 pm »
Great pics!...Sapphire is just lovely!...What a pretty face & coat on her!

doggylover

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 05:03:09 pm »
What a pretty girl!  She sounds so well behaved too!  ;D

Offline Love My Emmee

• Ankle Biter
  • My Dane, My Savior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 05:14:37 pm »
Look at what a beautiful girl she is!!!  I'm afraid if Emmee was given that temptation, she would try to give it a big kiss!!!

Heather
People will always judge you, but your will dog love you for who you are.

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2006, 07:18:00 pm »
She really is a beautiful girl!  At first she reallyl ooked like her mother, but as she has grown up I can really see her dad's big beautiful head! 
On another note, at work yesterday I had a special care conference with one of my patients daughters.  She spins her own yarn/thread.  She asked me if the dogs were blowing coat yet.  I told her "like mad!"  Especially Beauty after the pups.  She just started spinning dog hair.  She asked me to bring her all the Kuvasz coat I brushed out.  She is going to make me a pair of winter mittens out of their coat!  Imagine that!  I told her that my hands were always cold in the winter, no matter what mittens or gloves I bought, she said that dog hair makes the best mittens, scarves, and hats for winter, incredibly warm and sheds off most moisture.  I cannot wait to try them out! 
Congratulation s on such a great training experience with your girl!
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

SA_horses

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2006, 07:36:12 pm »
Unfortunately, I typed too soon.  When Sapphire slipped out (she is supposed to be confined :-[) and encountered some fleeing ducks not half an hour later, she took the opportunity.  ::)

Fortunately, she wasn't interested in killing the drake she cornered - she merely scared him half to death - but obviously we are going to have to work on obedience under severe distraction...

BTW, Mrs. Kilde, I was thinking that the first picture might make a nice addition to the photo album on your website and was going to email you with it.  If you'd like me to send you a copy, just let me know.

Sofia

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2006, 07:46:30 pm »
Unfortunately, I typed too soon.  When Sapphire slipped out (she is supposed to be confined :-[) and encountered some fleeing ducks not half an hour later, she took the opportunity.  ::)

Fortunately, she wasn't interested in killing the drake she cornered - she merely scared him half to death - but obviously we are going to have to work on obedience under severe distraction...

BTW, Mrs. Kilde, I was thinking that the first picture might make a nice addition to the photo album on your website and was going to email you with it.  If you'd like me to send you a copy, just let me know.

Sofia
Sapphire just cornered the drake she didn't harm him?...She was just having a little naughty fun but you are right she'll have to be corrected...I am sure you'll have her turned around in no time! :)

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2006, 07:55:06 pm »
I would love to put her photo in the album!  Thanks!
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

SA_horses

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2006, 08:03:11 pm »
Sapphire just cornered the drake she didn't harm him?...She was just having a little naughty fun but you are right she'll have to be corrected...I am sure you'll have her turned around in no time! :)

No, she didn't harm him, but Mother thinks that she did mouth him for a minute.  If she did, however, it was only briefly and I missed it.

She's pretty quick for a dog that's supposed to have a partial tear in her CCL, hmm?  ;D  We're probably just going to have to crate her to put a stop to her running.  Not that it bothers her much...

Mrs. Kilde, the email is sent.

Sofia