Poll

Who should be BPO's first King and Queen?

Judge
Galahad
Hera
Greta
Lou
Spotakiss
Bear
Leo
Rukus
Ranger
Cody & Angus
Apollo
Zeus
Cabeeza
Samson

Author Topic: Announcing BPO's First Beauty Pageant  (Read 35561 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Re: Announcing BPO's First Beauty Pageant
« Reply #105 on: June 12, 2005, 04:18:30 pm »
Okay I got it........... ::) Since Dumb and Dumber are two, we should really half the % to come to an accurate number, so in real life Dumb has something like 9% and Dumber the same hahahahahaha now who is loosing  ;D

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 12, 2005, 04:51:34 pm »
Congratulation s to Greta and Cody/Angus. You two are the first winners of a BPO contest. As soon as I get your awards I will be mailing them out to you.

As for the rest of the contestants- start thinking about next month's contest. The theme is partiotic!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 12, 2005, 07:00:55 pm »
I can't wait for the patriotic theme!  The Fourth of July is MY holiday, meaning I host it at my house every year and I go crazy with red white and blue.  I come from a long line of veterans and I'm married to one so I get a little choked up and a whole lotta proud on that day!  Especially when I hear the Star Spangled Banner.  I'm so excited!

PS. Canada Rocks too ;D

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #108 on: June 13, 2005, 05:39:39 pm »
I can't wait for the patriotic theme!  The Fourth of July is MY holiday, meaning I host it at my house every year and I go crazy with red white and blue.  I come from a long line of veterans and I'm married to one so I get a little choked up and a whole lotta proud on that day!  Especially when I hear the Star Spangled Banner.  I'm so excited!

PS. Canada Rocks too ;D

I look forward to seeing what you invent!  I love it when someone has a lot of passion for something and has a chance to be creative with it!  :)
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #109 on: June 13, 2005, 05:42:57 pm »
Congratulations to Greta and Cody/Angus. You two are the first winners of a BPO contest. As soon as I get your awards I will be mailing them out to you.

As for the rest of the contestants- start thinking about next month's contest. The theme is partiotic!

Congratulation s to Cody and Angus...the hard work and cute faces really paid off!  Way to go Nicker!  Yay!

Thank you so much to Jabear for hosting the pageant, and thank you tremendously to those who voted for "The Pig!" (Greta).  Sssshhhhhhh!  She doesn't know that she's won yet.  I'll have to do something really special for her.  I am very, very, very happy, because we do not have a treat like this...I think our last prize was a bag of dog food we won with a photo of Lou pulling on a shoestring 7.9 years ago.  :)

This really made my day...just when I needed it most!   :D :-* :)
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #110 on: June 15, 2005, 07:54:46 pm »
The funny part is that it takes TWO kings to handle my pig!  ;D

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 15, 2005, 10:33:10 pm »
Dont be modest nicki, they costumes are great, I actually own a sewing machine and have done a bit of sewing before, but I still think I would have not had the patience to make those, I made it simple for me, I dug out something from my closet and made the poor dogs wear it.

But you watch out, I am already planning the "flag waving" entry in july hehehehehehehe scared yet????? I went shopping for Jennifers birthday today and saw some things, I imagined Galahad in it and cracked up in the store, people looked funny at me, and Malin said "moooooooom they stare at you" she is a little sensetive the poor thing lol

Marit

nickerbokker

« Reply #112 on: June 15, 2005, 10:40:46 pm »
MARIT IM SHAKIN IN MY BOOTS LOL....BRING IT ON!

i haven't even thought about their outfits yet....but the red white and blue is starting to really show up, so im sure i can come up with something.

i LOVED your dogs outfits.  poor hera LOL....she was my favorite!

i laugh out loud all the time to myself.  my teachers used to get so mad because on the choice days when i decided to go to schooll....i NEVER paid attention.  i always relived days or moments in my life, and half the time i broke out into full on snot flying out my nose laughter.  other times, i would be writing stories and think of something funny and again break out into belly laughter!  my teachers would just stare at me until it was over and then they would ask if they could continue.  i think half the people i was friends with were friends with me because they liked how pissed off i could get teachers LOL...they always thought it was soo amusing.  i also laugh out loud in the middle of the store, a dinner, the car.....all the time.  im a laughy kinda girl...and i dont hide it!  so im glad you can openly laugh out loud with me LOL...especial ly about dogs and their outfits for BPO!  i do ALL the time!  the public of LA thinks im crazy...and that isnt saying much here LOL.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 15, 2005, 10:41:20 pm »
Since I am in such a good mood here, I will give you an absolutely gratis advice. Magenta, all I can say is Magenta, he will look like a queen in Magenta and he will feel totally at home too hehe

Marit