Author Topic: New England Birthday Bash!!!  (Read 5679 times)

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
New England Birthday Bash!!!
« on: June 23, 2006, 12:22:15 pm »
Since Winslow and Fumble are both turning 1 it's time for their first birthday party!  We need to decide on location and date.  My schedule's pretty insane but I'm off from July 1st to the 5th and if that doesn't work I can get a Saturday off.  I was thinking maybe we could have it July 1st at our house which is in Preston, CT.  We can set up several kiddy pools for the pups and do a BBQ.  I also can get some Dairy Bar icecream for the pups and us (which is very yummy).  We might even be able to hit a real pool.  Plus if it gets too hot we have AC and a completely dog proof section of the house.  So opinions everyone!

Most importantly can Rich and Eiren and Stacy make it?
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

Offline Winslow 151

• Paw-meister
  • Winslow at 6 Months
    • View Profile
Re: New England Birthday Bash!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 12:43:15 pm »
Hi,

We have camping reservations for that weekend at the Campground we named Winslow after in Freeport Maine. It will be his first trip to that spot and we are there for the whole weekend. OTHERWISE We'd be there in a minute  :)!!

What about later in July!!

Rich, Dawn and Winslow who turns 1 on 6/28/06  ;D ;D

Happy Tails to All
Winslow's Dad

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 01:06:30 pm »
It has to be on a Saturday cause I'm stuck on campus and that's the only day I can arrange to have off.  So what Saturdays are you guys free.  Unless you want to put it off til August.  And Rich you should just switch the reservation to down here haha.  So give a list of Saturdays and we need to decide soon so I can get the day off.

The saturdays of July are: 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2006, 05:09:08 am »
just let us know!  saturday's are a little tough in july to get on and off cape, but i'm sure we would be able to hash through!  :P july 1st though would have been a little tough!  i'm pretty sure that the bridges are going to be bogged both ways! lol! 
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!