Author Topic: Bubba and Lola Gone Wild. LOL  (Read 4377 times)

Lyn

Bubba and Lola Gone Wild. LOL
« on: June 28, 2006, 07:54:37 am »
I snapped some pics yesterday of these 2 roughhousing in the front yard. For being so much smaller than Bubba, Lola sure can whoop his butt. LOL

EllieAndBlu

Re: Bubba and Lola Gone Wild. LOL
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 07:55:49 am »
awwwwww soooooooooo cute!

Lyn

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 08:28:07 am »
Yeah it is odd. Lola makes Bubba yelp daily because she will tug on his lips and ears. When he yelps she will let go and they keep on playing.

When Bubba has had enough or if she nips him too hard, he will pin her to the ground with mouth on her throat. It looks horrible. But he's not actually biting down on her. Just holding here there. It scared the crap out of me the first time he did it. He's correcting her and alpha rolling her so to speak. At little off topic here.. but should I allowing him to 'correct' her? There's no growling or anything involved and he's not hurting her but I can't help but want to step in when I see this....... Right before this pic was taken she had ahold of Bubba's lip and he yelped..
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 08:29:37 am by Lyn »

DakotaMom

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 08:33:32 am »
Let Bubba do the correcting. It looks like he is doing a great job. It will help her to learn doggie manners if he does the correcting. There might be times as Lola gets older that he will have to be more stern, don't panick.

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 09:02:45 am »
They look great together!! 

She is adaorable - I really have a thing for the half-masks!

More pics please!!!!!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2006, 09:38:26 am »
They look like they are having so much fun together!

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2006, 09:40:03 am »
Oh, my!  What a load of cuteness!!!!!  Sounds like Bubba is being incredibly gentle with her, yet letting her know when it is too much.  Sounds like he's got things perfectly under control!  What a sweetheart he is!
Daphne

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2006, 09:41:23 am »
That must be so much fun to have two Saints!!! :D They look so absolutely adorable together! I have always loved that breed! There aren't many around here for me to play with :( so I will just have to enjoy pictures of yours!!! ;D

Icerotti

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2006, 10:51:14 am »
Puck will do that with Rosie too when things get carried away too much. I don't think you have anything to worry about there. Farley will do it with her too. Rosie is sooooo bad to Farley she bites his privates, grabs his jowel and shakes it--the poor guy just usually takes it ::)

Great pictures ;D

Kiahpyr

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2006, 11:44:22 am »
They look great!!! Bubba loves his little sister! I also would let Bubba correct Lola. I know it's really scary, but their establishing who's who.

Yaz

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2006, 03:17:14 pm »
How wonderful it is for Bubba to have a built-in playmate! When you see pictures like those it makes you feel you are being cruel to your dog to have just one.

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2006, 08:37:08 pm »
They look so happy together! Like peas in a pod  :)
RIP former BPO