Shepherds > Shiloh Shepherd Discussions & Pictures

One of those precious moments

(1/2) > >>

Carolyn:
This morning on my daily 6am horse/dog ride, we were on a narrow trail heading home when all of a sudden Reno (5yr old Thoroughbred) stopped. My 2 Shilohs, Apache & Kiya both on leads, walking ahead of Reno, stopped too. I leaned over to look in front of them & saw that Reno had grabbed both leads in his mouth. He usually might grab 1 lead never both, but he wouldn't continue. So I tried kicking him up a bit "come on lets go", then I realized he was pooping. When he was done he dropped the leads & continued on.
It was just so cute to watch him holding the dogs leads in his mouth & both dogs where just standing there stopped in thier tracks.
Thats the best time of my day, going on our morning ride.
Carolyn

jabear:
It is awesome to see such great friendships emerge from different animals.

Jaimie:
Sounds like a great morning ritual Carolyn :)  I train horses for a living, lots of fun :)

Carolyn:
  I train horses for a living, lots of fun :)

--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---

Jamie thats really cool, what kind of horses? I used to be a groom for Standardbreds. I never trained just exercised. Well I guess Im a trainer now, I adopted Reno from NY Horse Rescue. 4 starts no wins & I no why, he spends too much time going up instead of foward.
Every one asks why do you go out so early, now its the coolest time of day for the dogs & it also makes me feel like I do more than just go to work everyday.
Carolyn

NatsaintB:
I love the morning hours when me and Leo are awake and the rest of the world is asleep.  It's a great way to start out a busy day.    You know, I bet it's very calming for the animals as well and thats why they are happy and content and able to cross the language barrier.  Goes to show that you are a good mommy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version