Author Topic: Doorstops  (Read 3711 times)

Kiahpyr

Doorstops
« on: June 29, 2006, 03:03:24 pm »
Kiah and Kitana loves to sleep in front of the door and stairs. Here's my sleeping puppers!

rickysmom1

Re: Doorstops
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 03:09:33 pm »
We call that "road blocks" in my house. Willow LOOOOOOOOVES to lay down anywhere that will make the humans in the house walk over her. LOL

Offline Boyle

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 03:36:40 pm »
Isn't that sweet?

Nola loves to lay in front of the refrigerator.  I feel so bad when I make him move - especially the 8-10 times I need to get in there while making dinner.  Maybe I should get the french door type so he will not need to get up.  :)

He also like to lay in front of the bathroom sink.  I love having to stand over/around him while flossing.

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 06:01:29 am »
You are very well protected...lo l

Puck Loves to lay at our front door. The entrance is not that big and he pretty much fills it to capacity.  I don't know how many times I have opened the front door only to have it slam back in my face b/c Puck is trying to get up...lol...

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 06:18:06 am »
Oh my gosh!!  Kitana is getting so BIG!!!!

Cute pics!!  Ted's favorite place in under the table - just in case we drop something - anything!  LOL!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Kiahpyr

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2006, 07:03:59 am »
It's hard for us to see how big Kitana's getting cause of how big Kiah is. I can only tell in pictures.

The door is the front door that hardly gets used. The dogs go outside through the patio out back. When we leave we use the basement door to the garage. There's a gate at the top of the stairs, so I let Kiah go down there at least every other day. It's her favorite place to sleep! 

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2006, 08:29:40 am »
They are so cute!  Seems to me that dogs always want to lay in the worst possible place so that you have to trip over them.  That way maybe they won't miss something?  The problem with the big dogs is that you really can't get through sometimes when they lay against the door or fill up the doorway!
Daphne

doggylover

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2006, 01:37:31 pm »
They are so cute!  Seems to me that dogs always want to lay in the worst possible place so that you have to trip over them.  That way maybe they won't miss something?  The problem with the big dogs is that you really can't get through sometimes when they lay against the door or fill up the doorway!
Yeah, I think its so they don't miss anything.  Badger uses his body to try and 'block us in' so we can't leave.  You'll be sitting on the couch and he will be draped across your feet.  If you try and get up, he glues himself to you, it's like having a simese twin. 

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2006, 11:36:57 pm »
Those are some fine looking doorstops ma'am! :)  They look awfully comfy too.  Soft and smooshy.  :D