Author Topic: Dazy is a dork!  (Read 8434 times)

MommyOfSchnauzers

Dazy is a dork!
« on: June 30, 2006, 11:51:39 pm »
Dazy was "sleeping" with Alyx until my husband went in to check on them.  She decided to relocate to our room.  Hubby got back into bed, and she was sitting beside the bed "talking" to us.  He told her to get in the bed.  So, here I lay, on my side of the bed where Dorko Dazy has decided she wants to be.  So when she jumped onto the bed... she jumped onto the lil tiny  space left at the side of the bed.  Picture a big black bear balancing on a lil ball.  That's what she looked like all squeezed there.  But she didn't land on me.  So that's a good thing. ROFL.  She then manages to get by our feet and "crawl" up between me and hubby.  LOL  What a Dork!

doggylover

Re: Dazy is a dork!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2006, 12:33:12 am »
LOL Mel, this is why Pookie isn't allowed on our bed.  The few times he was allowed to 'sleep' with us, he started out like Dazy, "oh I'm sooo little, I won't take up any room, you can't even see me, I'll just crawl on up there, real sweetlike".  Pretty soon he is sprawled between us, kicking me in the face, farting so bad the sheets are turning brown from the fumes. 

doggylover

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 03:11:26 pm »
Mel, when I was 18 I house sat for friends of my mother's who had 6 or 8 dogs I can't remember which.  One of them was a tiny tan cocker named Peanut (cutest dog ever) and the rest were great danes and bigger.  The people were dog FUREAKS, I mean even compared to all of us. 
They had removed the closing mechanism on all of their doors so that the dogs couldn't get accidently shut into any one room.  The other thing is that ALL of the dogs slept with them, in their bed. 
The problem was that they had a waterbed.  You would jusssstt be drifting off to bed, when a car would drive by the house, and HOLY H3LL, EVERY dogger would JUMP up barking and running to the window.  The cocker and myself would get thrown off the bed in the violent earthquake that ensued. 
Both of the parents were like 300 pounds so I think they just sorta sank into the bed and didn't get tossed, but I was 19 and lightweight.  They paid me three hundred dollars for the week and it was harder earned than that time I was a janitor in a wharehouse and I had to clean the men's urinals.  Don't even ask me about the time I forgot to ask if there was anyone in there before trapsing in...
::Runs away screaming from the memories::

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2006, 07:51:44 am »
ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!  You guys are too funny!
Daphne

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 08:09:19 am »
Mel, when I was 18 I house sat for friends of my mother's who had 6 or 8 dogs I can't remember which.  One of them was a tiny tan cocker named Peanut (cutest dog ever) and the rest were great danes and bigger.  The people were dog FUREAKS, I mean even compared to all of us. 
They had removed the closing mechanism on all of their doors so that the dogs couldn't get accidently shut into any one room.  The other thing is that ALL of the dogs slept with them, in their bed. 
The problem was that they had a waterbed.  You would jusssstt be drifting off to bed, when a car would drive by the house, and HOLY H3LL, EVERY dogger would JUMP up barking and running to the window.  The cocker and myself would get thrown off the bed in the violent earthquake that ensued. 
Both of the parents were like 300 pounds so I think they just sorta sank into the bed and didn't get tossed, but I was 19 and lightweight.  They paid me three hundred dollars for the week and it was harder earned than that time I was a janitor in a wharehouse and I had to clean the men's urinals.  Don't even ask me about the time I forgot to ask if there was anyone in there before trapsing in...
::Runs away screaming from the memories::

Ronda - oh THANK YOU for posting this... I feel so LESS crazy now, cause I live in a house with 8 dogs (and a cat)-but thankfully ONLY two dig dogs sleep with me - that is unless my roomie is out of town... then my two "bigs" get booted and I have to sleep with her four "littles" (three chi's and daschund)!

Offline Annabelle

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2006, 01:06:33 am »
WAY TOO FUNNY STORY!  TRYING NOT TO GO THERE W/ ANNA; did that w/ Dixie and wow watch out for toenails in your eye!!!

GR8DAME

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2006, 02:48:34 am »
We have a waterbed, and the dogs are not allowed on it...when we are home, or when we can catch them. The occaisional paw-print on the comforter tells me differently tho.
My first two dogs were sneak-masters, though. They could get up on the full motion waterbed and not awaken either one of us. At least until you were shoved off and woke up on the floor, LOL
Stella

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2006, 02:51:37 am »
It is so cute that she wants to be cuddling with her mom & dad. What a sweet girl.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline cosmosmama

• Big Paw Certified
  • Handsome Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2006, 01:22:20 pm »
I spent one night with Cosmo in the bed and thankfully that was at the hotel.  I woke up at least every hour with a different appendage lodge into my torso!! 

I love that everyone knows what it's like to sleep with those sneaky pooches!!  Sam is a sly one that sneaks between my legs at night.  It's not all that comfy, but so sweet.
Krista, Cosmo (Goofus), Sadie (THE BOSS) and Sammie (Sweet Boy)
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
                                                Oliver Wendell Holmes

doggylover

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2006, 01:24:35 pm »
LOLOL Stella, that was a great image.  I think Dazy needs her OWN pillow in between the other two pillows....