Author Topic: HELLO BPO FROM CODINA WANGUS AND GRANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8254 times)

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
HELLO BPO FROM CODINA WANGUS AND GRANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: October 01, 2007, 12:04:49 am »
well hello there old friends! I got a minute tonight to resize some pictures from today, and thought I would stop in and show um to our favorite dog lovers in the world! 

Since I last posted, Grant, the little one, was added to the pack via my sister Stacy...mom of maggie. He's pretty cute huh? 

So, the pix....the first are of Grant and Wangus playing...then, of Wangus laying down for GRANT to pet him...the little weirdo LOVES grant.  He submits to a 20 pound family member, but not his mother..i love it. 

then, it was cody's turn.  you can tell he TRIED to hold out as long as he could...but he just HAD to give Grant tons and tons of kisses, they ARE his favorite after all.  lol.  but cummon, look how happy he is after, THAT was worth some slobbery baby lol. 

So anyway...that is what we've been up to, playing with the new adition.  I've checked in from time to time...congrat s to all the preggers out there...congra ts to all the new moms and dads with the four legged kids....and hello to all my old friends!!!!  i missed you. 

NICKERS!!!!!!
NICKI

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: HELLO BPO FROM CODINA WANGUS AND GRANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 02:03:09 am »
Awww, great pics!  You have an adorable family!   ;D
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Nicole

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 11:48:52 am »
Hey Nicki!
Good to see ya! Thanks for the Congrats!!!! The boys are looking fabulous and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics of Cody and Grant! TOO CUTE!

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 08:03:07 pm »
HI Welcome come back. Everyone looks great!! Grant is a real cutie. Tell you sister congrats! Look forward to seeing more pictures and hearing what you have been up to.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 08:17:02 pm »
Nikker!  i was just thinking about you the other day.  isn't that weird?  good to see your faces again.  looks like Wangus is getting to be a BIG boy at last.  :)  they all look great.

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2007, 09:04:50 pm »
lol, lins....cody weighs more than angus does LOL.  the heffer wont stop growing...and angus, well angus, that boy just cant put weight on. yep, he's still a mini :)

thanks everyone...i think they're all pretty cute also, especially the baby!  he's pretty much the coolest toy i've ever had lol. 

cody just had his 6th birthday, but his mom is horrible and didn't throw him a party.  angus turns 3 in november...3 horrible years lol.  he's still cute though. 

good to see u all!  and goodness, it looks like a couple of new people joined since i've been gone lol.  just a few. 

nickers, cody, and angus
NICKI

Nicole

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2007, 04:29:38 pm »

You know, now that the new folks have seen pics of Cody and Angus, they can start bugging you for more pics as well.  (Hint, hint guys ... everybody bug Nicki ;))  That should do it!  :D

(Sorry to thread-nab, Nicki)
WHILE YOU ARE ALL BUGGING NICKI FOR PICS, COULD YOU THROW A LITTLE BUGS IN FOR JENN?!

Hello?! I haven't seen Kiden since she needed lotion and Kwellen since she was like, 8 weeks old. NEW PICS JENN.

At least Nickers has an excuse. She's been MIA for like 200 years. What's yours?

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2007, 06:33:08 pm »
NICOLE STOP STEALING MY THUNDER!!!!

no im kidding lol.   ;D

haven't been on enough to know if jenn posts pix or not...but i sure wouldn't mind seeing all these dogs youre talking about lol.  all these new names i didn't know about!

NICKI

Nicole

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2007, 12:20:49 pm »
Sorry, Nicki. (returns a lil thunder)

I would like to see pics of all ya'lls dogs. Yeah, Jenn has like 20 new dogs, Nicki. She's become the crazy dog lady. ;)

So, where's new Cody and Wangus pics? I was just looking at the Photo SHoot thread, and I was like, "Wait a minute...that's their halloween costumes from like, 2 years ago...these aren't new" Duh. So yes, new pics please! hahha!

dohertyswissy

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2007, 02:27:31 pm »
Holy Cow Nickers is alive!!!  Good to see you on the board girl!!  That is a good looking crew you got there... even Wangus.. I don't care what ya say!!   :)

Offline CrazyLoveRosie

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2007, 06:51:53 pm »
That looked like a good smothering of licks for the baby. It's so great that they play so well.
Rosie - Newfoundland