Author Topic: Great Pyrenees in Dallas Texas  (Read 5832 times)

Blair

Great Pyrenees in Dallas Texas
« on: July 03, 2006, 12:37:21 pm »
Reply to: comm-177979924@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-07-03, 11:00AM CDT

Hi my name is BOJACK i am 2/1/2 yrs old due to my masters failing health i need a new loveing home i am a very good watch dog i love and will miss his twop little neices as they ride me and play with me when they come down it is very hard for him to find me a new home to know i will get one there is a small fee of 50.00 that way he knows ill have a good home but come see me he said we might work something out thank you BOJACK/ Russ 940 482 6461

I have seen a lot of Great Pyrenees in th craigslist in Texas...there is also a 10 month old puppy in Austin Texas listed inder craigslist

Offline Indiana0212

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Great Pyrenees in Dallas Texas
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 10:33:25 pm »
Be very careful about buying pyrenees from Craig's List in Dallas -- actually, Kaufman, Texas.  It will show up as a listing in Dallas Craig's List.  My daughter got my puppy from a farm in Kaufman.  He had fleas that were larger than sesame seeds.  I swear they could wear saddles.  He had every kind of intestinal parasite there was.  He had a ringworm which I am still treating and he had earmites.  I have spent a fortune already.  He is a precious guy that I am so attached to.  He claimed to just have pyrs for livestock and claimed not to be a puppy mill.  I wish I had gone myself to see.  That poor dog had more fleas than I have ever seen in my life.  He got two baths in flea shampoo, capstar, and then the med that goes on the shoulder blades.  My baby will be spoiled rotten and well taken care of.  The breeder won't take phone calls now.